17|Overprotective much?

Draco has been sticking around me a lot lately, more often then he usually did. It was now a few days until the ravenclaw party and I still had to go dress shopping.

T͟H͟U͟R͟S͟D͟A͟Y͟ N͟I͟G͟H͟T͟:
    Mia and I made a plan to meet with Pansy and Luna. We were all going to go shopping together. Luna said she wanted to come along to get some fabric. She wanted to make her own dress.

We went out after dinner. As we walked through the empty sidewalk I realized Cedric was there. He was walking alone in the flower shop. As he walked out I ran up to him.

"Hey Cedric."

"Oh hey Y/n, didn't expect to see you."

"Yeah, I'm going dress shopping for the party tomorrow."

"Makes sense." He was nervously playing with his hands.

"Y/n hurry up!" Pansy said.

"I have to go, but I can't wait to see you at the party." I smiled at him and walked away.

   When we got in the dress shop my eyes widened. There was every kind of dress you could think of. We all went our separate ways looking at different dresses. I needed it to be classy but pretty.

     When I found the dress I wanted I went to go try it on

When I found the dress I wanted I went to go try it on. It fit perfectly. It was tight fitted but in a good way.

A͟F͟T͟E͟R͟:
When Pansy and I walked back to the common room Blaise and Draco were sitting on the couch in front of the fireplace.

"You two were out late." Draco said sounding slightly annoyed.

"You buy anything for me?" Blaise playfully asked.

"Unless you want to borrow my dress some time then I'd have to say no." I said.

Pansy and I went back upstairs to our room. I soon fell asleep.

T͟H͟E͟ N͟E͟X͟T͟ D͟A͟Y͟:
At breakfast Draco was watching me. It was weird being that he was sitting right next to me.

"Something you need?" I asked in an annoyed mood.

"No." He said as he looked away and rolled his eyes.

"So guys, you ready for the party?" Pansy asked.

"I know I am." Draco said quietly under his breath.

I wondered what he was up to. Knowing him I'd find out soon.

N͟I͟G͟H͟T͟ O͟F͟ T͟H͟E͟ P͟A͟R͟T͟Y͟:
   When I was done getting ready I looked myself up and down in the mirror. The tight black dress made me look really good. Draco and Blaise said they'd meet Pansy and I there. We walked and soon made our way to the Ravenclaw common room. It was so elegant, as it usually was. As I walked in I was greeted by Cedric. I smiled, and he looked me up and down.

"Wow you look..."

"Thanks, you look wow yourself." I said laughing.

D͟R͟A͟C͟O͟'S͟ P͟O͟V͟:
  Y/n walked in with Cedric. I was already annoyed about that but the way he was looking at her pissed me off. Not to mention her dress is short and tight. She looked hot, but that was beside the point. Other guys would look at her too. I had to do something.

Y͟/͟N͟ P͟O͟V͟:
I was talking to Cedric as someone took my arm and pulled me aside.

"What is that!?" Draco asked.

"Um, a dress?"

"Do you realize that guys are looking at you? And not in a respectful way?"

He seemed quite mad, maybe even jealous.

"I don't need you to come over here and tell me what I can and cannot wear. It's my body, I do what I want with it."

I stormed off and pushed his shoulder as I walked passed him.

I walked back to Cedric.

"Is everything okay Y/n?"

"Yeah, it will be."

A little while later we slow danced along with the others that had dates. I looked over to the side and saw Draco sitting alone at a empty table staring down at his drink. I felt bad, but he was being way too protective again.

  As Cedric and I slow danced I felt his hand on my waist. My arms were rested around his neck. I could understand why Cho liked him. His smile, hair, personality, everything. It was slightly hard trying to enjoy the party when Draco was sulking alone in the corner. I heard that he got asked by multiple girls but he said no to all of them.

   When the song was over I went to where he was sitting. I pulled up a chair and sat down next to him.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

He didn't answer.

"Mkay, nice talk dude." I got up and started walking away.

Once again he grabbed my arm but this time he dragged me into a empty hallway in the common room.

"What's wrong?! Really?"

He was yelling at me. I didn't even know what I did.

"I wanted to go to this party with you! Right before Cedric asked you I was going to!"

As he yelled I stared at him. I didn't know what to say.

When he was done I walked away without saying anything.

D͟R͟A͟C͟O͟'S͟ P͟O͟V͟:
  What's wrong with me? I just yelled at her and now she must hate me. I feel horrible, I hate seeing them together though.

What did Cedric do to deserve to go to a party with a girl like her?

I liked Y/n, and now I think I ruined it all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: UPDATE SOON 😛