37|More curious by the day

Thank you all so much for 1.43k reads!!
1097 Words
Enjoy guys🤎
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    After Cedric punched Draco in the nose things got even more intense between the two.

  As much as Draco hated Cedric it was no match for his hatred for Harry.

  Anyways, Draco wanted to make plans with me.

  He said we could go out this Friday night, I obviously agreed.

   When we went to quidditch practice Cedric was sitting on the bleachers watching me.

   After we finished he walked me back to my common room.

It was as if he was protecting me but it wasn't in a bad way of course.

  I thought it was all a part of this 'competition' but it might just be the way he is.

Pansy told me I should know more about his background with girls he has been with.

   I was curious and a lot of other girls have dated Cedric before, I figured there was no harm in asking a few people.

  First I went to one of Pansy's friends, she was a ravenclaw.

   She told me how Cedric was alway nice to her and the reason they broke up was because she couldn't make time for him.

  After talking to a few girls I had realized they all had the same things in common, they were all ravenclaws.

  Although I almost got in ravenclaw, I was a slytherin.

I started to overthink.

   After thinking about the entire situation I decided to ignore it and just go to the library.

  When I walked in I saw Neville and Luna reading plant books in the back.

  Ginny and Dean were doing a project together at one of the tables.

  Professor Moody was complaining to the librarian about something.

  Everyone was in their usual spot for the most part.

   I went to the back and found an interesting book. It seemed very old.

   When I opened the book there were only a few signatures.

  𝑆𝑛𝑎𝑝𝑒, 𝑀𝑜𝑜𝑑𝑦, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑅𝑖𝑑𝑑𝑙𝑒.

Riddle..as in Tom Riddle, aka..you know who.

   I only knew his real name due to the fact that he was my cousin.

  I never told anyone cause there isn't a reason for anyone to know.

I put the book in my bag so I could read it when I got back to my room.

I continued looking through some of the books until I heard whispering.

It was as if someone was trying to talk to me.

I looked around trying to see if anyone else heard it, but it was only me.

The whispering thing was really starting to freak me out.

I started hearing, seeing, and sensing things before they happened.