25|Lie

Random pic of Ced ;)

This is a bit of a roller coaster

P.s- if anything is spelled wrong my apologies, I wrote this when I was very tired.
1263 Words
Enjoy!
————————————————————————

When I woke up the next morning the rain started again. I went to breakfast, Draco motioned for me to come sit next to him. Which I was going to anyway.

He took my cup and filled it up with water for me.

"Thanks..." I said.

Usually when I asked him to do anything he groaned, but he was being very polite.
It freaked me out.

When breakfast was over we all got up to head to our classes. As I walked out I made eye contact with Cedric. We shared a smile for a brief moment until Draco ran up blocking my view.

"I'll take you to class," he grabbed by arm and walked very close to me.

As we went down the hallway he gave almost all the boys that passed me a death glare. Some of the first year boys ran away.

When we were in class he kept looking over at me, almost to see if I was doing okay.

I tried to focus, but it was difficult when the person sitting right next to you is studying your every move.

I rested my hand on my head as I wrote. My eyes started to close. Next thing I knew someone was shaking me.

"Wake up, Come on Y/n."

I opened my eyes to see Draco standing up beside me.

"What happened?" I asked.

"You and Mr.Malfoy have detention." Snape said in a stern voice.

I apologized to Snape for falling asleep during his class. We walked down the hall to our next class.

"I know I fell asleep, but why did you get detention?" I asked Draco.

"It's none of your concern really," he looked over at me with a smug grin. "Besides, I can keep you company."

Later on after all our classes were finished, we had to go to detention.

I was on my way back to Snape's classroom as Draco walked behind me.

I opened the door to see one other person sitting down, it was Cedric.

D͟R͟A͟C͟O͟'S͟ P͟O͟V͟:

Y/n was asleep, I knew I had to wake her up. But she looked so cute when she slept...wait what am I saying?

As everyone else got up to leave I shook her awake.

Long story short, we both got detention.

I might have made a little comment about the lesson...

L͟A͟T͟E͟R͟:

I walked behind Y/n as we went to detention.