9|༆Yule Ball: Part II༆

While we were slow dancing I could feel my heart racing.

I've never been this close to a boy before.

I could feel Draco's hand on my hip. The more I thought about it the more I started to blush.

He didn't take his eyes off me the entire time.

   The slow song ended and the regular music started playing.

He grabbed my hand and ran up to the front of the stage.

We were both laughing and dancing. I hadn't thought of Cedric and Cho that entire time.

Draco's hair started to get messed up and he took his jacket off because of how hot it was.

  A little while later I ran to the bathroom to fix my makeup. I still looked good.

There were a bunch of girls in the bathroom crying about their dates and all that drama.

I went back into the ball and I saw Draco waiting for me. He took my hand and we continued to dance the night away.

1͟1͟:͟3͟0͟ P͟M͟:͟

They were playing the last song of the night, a slow song.

Mostly everyone left already, there were just a few couples out on the dance floor.

"You know, you're a really good friend Draco. You could have went with any other girl but you went with me instead."

He looked down at me and smiled.

"Thank you." I said smiling back at him.

"Yeah well, you owe me."

We laughed a little but then I turned to Cho and Cedric.

They we're almost kissing. I felt my heart drop again.

It was like time froze and everything was moving in slow motion.

It went from being the most fun I've ever had in a long time to seeing the guy I liked with some girl.

Funny how fast things change, huh?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~