11|Conflicted.

The morning after the Ball I had gotten a letter.

'𝐷𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑌/𝑛, 𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑏𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝐶ℎ𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑚𝑎𝑠, 𝐼 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎 𝑏𝑖𝑡. 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐶ℎ𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑚𝑎𝑠 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑀𝑎𝑙𝑓𝑜𝑦'𝑠. 𝐵𝑒ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑦.
-𝐷𝑎𝑑'

   He hasn't wrote to me since mom passed away. I thought that maybe he might start to care about me more but I guess I was wrong.

  I wanted to go home more than anything. I missed my house too.

  My parents and Draco's worked together apparently.

  But spending Christmas with the Malfoy's could be fun. After all, the manor was huge.

It was very early. I had a bag packed and I wanted to meet up with Draco before we left.

   He was sitting on the couch in the common room in front of the fireplace.

"Hey Y/n/n." He said smiling.

"Hi." I said with a weak smile back.

"So, you get to spend Christmas with me. You must hate that," he said as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Yeah, just what I need. More time around you." I said with a grin as I rolled my eyes.

———————————-

I looked out the window as we moved. The snow covered the ground as the sun came up and made it sparkle.

I turned to Draco who was staring at me.

"What?" I said with a grin.

"No, nothing." He said looking down at his feet.

When we got there I was greeted by Narcissa. It was the first time I actually got to meet her.

"Hello Y/n, it's so nice to finally meet you." She said as she hugged me.

I smiled and said Hi back as Draco came in and put his bag of clothes on the ground. She went up to him and hugged him also.

"Go show her around Draco." She said smiling at us.

He lead the way as we walked down long empty hallways.

  The entire time I was in shock. My house was sort of big, but this was insane.

   He showed me to my room which was across from his. My belongings had already been brought up.

We walked into his room which had a lot of space. He even had his own bathroom inside.

"You like it?"

I was completely speechless, I looked around with my jaw dropped in shock.

  This place was awesome. All the sudden I didn't feel so bad about not being home anymore.

  He took hours giving me a full house tour that it was already dark out.

   We got told by his house elf that dinner was ready.

  We went downstairs and sat down.

   It was very quiet. I remember at dinner back home when my dad and I used to yell back and forth.

   My mom then yelled at us to calm down. Let's just say my house was rarely quiet.

   But even though we yelled we all still loved each other more than anything.

After dinner we went to open our gifts.

   They knew I was coming because I saw presents for me too.

   I opened them, one from Draco's parents, one from my dad apparently.

   And the last one was from Draco.

    His parents got me a new journal, it was the expensive Italian ones I always saw in the windows.

   The same ones my grandma used to have as a young girl.

   I guess Draco told them, I wasn't sure how he found out but it meant a lot to me.

"Thank you so much." I said turning to Narcissa.

   His father joined us at dinner but left soon after to finish more work.

   Next I opened the one that my dad gave me. It was a black liquid in a small potion bottle.

   It had a note with it saying "this will be useful when the time is right."

   Not sure what that meant but it looked cool.

  Lastly I opened the one from Draco. He was already done opening all of his so he sat happily and waited for me to open his.

   In a box there was a silver charm bracelet with a green stone. It looked expensive.

   I had never received a gift like this.

I looked up at him and without saying anything I jumped into his arms. I knocked him on the floor as we were still in the hug. We were both laughing as we got back up.

"Draco I- thank you" I said looking at him in the eyes.

"You're welcome Y/n/n." He said grinning back at me.

I gave him a new candle which smelled like apples. Thought he would enjoy that.

   I also got him a new ring. He always had on the same one so I thought he might want to switch it up if he got bored.

I put on the bracelet he got me. I looked up at him in his cold blue eyes, I started feeling weird.

Then I realized, it was butterflies.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/N: Sorry if anything was spelled wrong I was half asleep while writing this.

Hope you enjoyed, update coming soon!

~g