15|Party ♪

A/N: kinda long chapter
1358 words
Enjoy.         
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was finally Friday, aka the day of the party. I was excited.

I've been to a few parties before but they were just my friends and I.

But this was my first real party. Mia was coming too. I haven't seen her in a while.

      I met up with Draco in the common room and we walked to our classes together.

"Hey, wait up Y/n!" Cedric said as he ran up to us.

"Hey Ced." I smiled and looked up at him.

He made me feel short, which I wasn't used to.

Draco looked Cedric up and down with a rude sigh.

"So I'm assuming I'll see you guys at the party tonight right?" He looked at us.

"Obviously, it's in our common room." Draco said as he rolled his eyes.

I looked over at him and glared.

"Yeah, I'll see you there Cedric." I smiled at him, Draco and I continued to walk.

"Could you at least try to get along with him."
He sighed again.

"For me. Please Draco." I looked at him and grinned. I put my hand on his arm. He started to blush a little.

"Fine. Only for you though. Otherwise I have no intention of being friends with Pretty boy Diggory."

He sneered, he remembered how much Cedric hated being called that.

  Regardless of his childish behavior, tonight was going to be fun.

D͟R͟A͟C͟O͟' P͟O͟V͟:
   It's not that I ever had a problem with Cedric. It's just the entire thing with Y/n.

  Besides, I'm helping Blaise set up the Dj stuff. The last thing I need is him annoying me.

Y͟/͟N͟ P͟O͟V͟:
After school was over Mia came to my room so we could help each other get ready and talk about drama.

  It was around 5:30. We went to dinner. Draco sat next to me but Mia went to sit with her Ravenclaw friends.

   As I ate I felt Cedric looking at me. I looked back up at him and smiled.

   Draco looked down at his food and pushed it around a little trying to ignore Cedric.

Draco and I talked all the way back to the common room.

   The party started at 7:30 and it was now 6:00.

  Mia and I got ready in my room. She helped me do my hair. I put on my outfit.☟︎

   When Mia and I were done getting ready we went downstairs

   When Mia and I were done getting ready we went downstairs. As I walked out Draco turned to me and smiled.

"You look nice." He said in a surprised tone.