7|Jealousy ☃︎

After Draco asked me to go to the dance with him I started to get excited. Maybe this was going to be fun after all.

The ball was in 2 days and I still needed a dress. Mia mentioned that she was going shopping after school so I just thought I'd go with her.

As I walked through the hallway I saw Cedric looking at me. I tried to ignore it.

L͟A͟T͟E͟R͟ T͟H͟A͟T͟ D͟A͟Y͟:

Mia and I went dress shopping and I found such pretty stuff to wear. Cedric will regret not asking me.

"You excited?" Mia asked.

"Um obviously." I said laughing.

"So you're okay with the Cedric thing?"

"Yeah, I'm going with Draco anyway." I said as we walked back into the school.

"So I was right, he does like you!" She said.

"Nooo, we're going as friends. Besides I'll make Cedric jealous."

"Mhmm, yeah you're not jealous of Cho at allll." She said winking.

"Shush." I said laughing and rolling my eyes.

As we walked through the hallway I saw Cho and Cedric talking.

I looked at them and Cedric looked back at me. I kept walking and pretended to look unbothered.

D͟A͟Y͟ O͟F͟ T͟H͟E͟ D͟A͟N͟C͟E͟:

I woke up and went to the Great Hall to eat with Mia. I sat at the Ravenclaw table this time.

They were the most chill house, besides Cho, who I was not fond of at the moment.

The entire afternoon we talked in the Ravenclaw common room and planned out what we were going to wear and what it was going to be like.

She was going with Blaise, I was slightly surprised she was going with a Slytherin.

Before we knew it, it was 5:00. To get ready we needed a lot of time.

"I have to start heading back." I said to Mia.

"Okay, I can't wait to see you there. You'll look amazing as usual." She said smiling.

"Byee." I said laughing as I closed the door.

As I was on my way back I saw Cho going to her common room.

We made eye contact and I looked her up and down with a rude expression, I kept my head held high and continued to walk back.

I still didn't understand, but regardless tonight was going to be fun.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~