18|The thought of you

1506 words
Get ready, this ones gonna be good ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I still couldn't believe Draco yelled at me. What I also couldn't believe was that he wanted to go with me. I felt a little bit bad but he didn't have to yell.

L͟A͟T͟E͟R͟:

I was in the common room alone reading my book on the couch when I felt someone's presence behind me. I didn't even bother turning around. I just ignored it.

D͟R͟A͟C͟O͟'S͟ P͟O͟V͟:

I had to apologize to her. I had no right to yell or get mad but the way he looks at her makes me feel... it doesn't matter. I needed to talk to her alone. I just hope she'll listen.

As I walked down to the common room I saw Y/n sitting on the couch alone reading her book. She seemed so peaceful and beautiful. I watched her as the firelight hit her face perfectly.

I walked up behind the couch. I wanted to say something when she turned, but she didn't even acknowledge that I was there.

"I wanted to apologize for yelling at you yesterday."

I started walking around the couch to sit next to her.

Y͟/͟N͟ P͟O͟V͟:

I knew he was sorry but I was still mad.
I didn't look up at him once. I kept my head down and continued to read.

"Can you at least say something to me?"

His voice became slightly raspy.

"You can't just ignore me Y/n."

I flipped the page of my book and kept my head down.

He took the book out of my hand and through it across the room.

Fine. If he wanted to play that game, so be it.

I look back at the fire refusing to make eye contact.

"Look at me."

I ignored him again.

"I said look at me damn it!" I felt his freezing cold hand on my chin as he turned my head.

I slapped his hand away and got up.

"What's wrong with you I said sorry?!"

I walked back to my room and got my jacket.

I walked through the common room and left without saying a word.

He was left standing there, alone like an idiot.

I was upset with him because of how jealous he was being. He acts like he can control me or something. This was my time to prove him wrong.

I stormed out and walked through the hallway alone until I saw Cedric who was doing the same.

He stood there leaning against the wall looking outside. He seemed a little upset so I went to comfort him.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked as I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah." He said as he sniffled and tried to put on a fake smile.

"Cedric, you can tell me."

I got closer to him as he kept his head down and sighed.

"I-It's my mum. I just miss her a lot."

"I'm so sorry Ced."

I rubbed his back as a tear fell down his cheek.