32|Fun and Chaos

Longg chapter!
This is gonna be good.
2280 Words
Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Tonight was the party. It would also be the first gryffindor party I've ever been to.

  Fred and George are always at every party. Let's just say..they go all out.

  Since they'll be planning the party it'll be really fun. I remembered that Cedric would be going too.

   That would give me the opportunity to talk to him more, and possibly get closer with him.

  As I walked through the hallway with Draco by my side, Fred and George were talking to a group of first years. Obviously, I listened in the conversation..

"..you guys can come but only for a little while." Fred said. "Of course, there is a fee."

   Fred put out his hand and the one kid handed him a bunch of coins.

"..and drink the butter beer, not that other stuff." George added as he winked with a grin.

  "Ahh, that's not a bad idea Fred. Bet you could make a lot of money if you charge all the first years." I said.

"Yeah, we have to pay for the alcohol somehow." George said.

    I shifted my eyes over to Draco. He stood next to me acting like he couldn't care less.

    I shoved him with my elbow slightly and motioned towards the twins. He rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Draco and I can help with that. You guys just get the stuff set up and we'll bring the drinks." I said.

"Reallyyy?" Both twins said.

  "Yeah, why not." I shrugged.

Draco looked over at me and glared.

When the twins walked away he turned to me.

"What the hell Y/n." Draco complained.

"What, it's not like it's a big deal. You have so much alcohol that you don't even drink." I said.

   He scoffed, he knew I was right. He would never admit it though.

    L͟A͟T͟E͟R͟:

   Draco and I walked through the hallway and went outside. It had been spring now, it was kind of warm outside. Little flowers started blooming in the grass. I put my bag down and threw myself on the ground.

   As I laid on my back the warm sunlight came through the clouds. Draco dropped his bag and laid next to me.

  We were under a tree so the light didn't hit our eyes. Sitting in the sunlight made me tired, although it was the one time I felt absolute peace.

  I looked over at Draco, who was already staring at me. He gave a half smile and went back to closing his eyes with his hands rested behind his head.

  There was silence until I heard the grass moving, I opened my eyes. Draco leaned over to his left and picked a small purple flower that had been growing under the tree he liked.

  He looked at me and sat up, I did the same.

  He got closer to me and placed the flower behind my ear.

  He sighed, "alright, come on."

  He held his hand out as he stood over me.

I grabbed his hand and got up.

"What?" I asked cluelessly

  "We have class, obviously." He hissed.

"Yeah, duh..." I said.