31|My Best friend

Cute chapter!
Next chapter with be more exciting.
Enjoy :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    As I was on my way to first period everyone was talking about a party. It was going to be held in the gryffindor common room.

Fred and George ran around the hallways spreading the word.

I'm not surprised that the party was their idea.

I talked with Pansy and as I turned over my shoulder I saw Cedric across the hallway laughing with his friends.

Fred climbed up on one of the benches in the hall and cleared his throat.

"Party in the Gryffindor common room tomorrow night at 10:00. I expect to see everyone there, it'll be the best party all year." He looked down at me and winked.

As he got off the bench him and George went back to running around spreading the word on the other side of the school.

It's about time another person has a party.

Draco stormed up to Pansy and I with Crabbe and Goyle following him.

"Did you hear, those two fools think they're going to throw a better party than the one we had. Oh please."

"Draco, there hasn't been a party in a while, don't start drama. Especially not with the twins." I said.

After all, Fred and George were my friends.

"She's right Draco, besides we all need to let loose a bit." Pansy said.

Draco rolled his eyes.

**************************************

When we went to class we started learning about love potions.

My eyes shifted over to Draco. The sun was shining through the window, it was on Draco's face. I never realized this, but he had very small freckles on his nose and cheeks.

I smiled a little. He was so perfect, and in every way.

Apparently class had ended. I hadn't taken my eyes off him all class, I forgot what time it was.

Blaise poked my shoulder.

"Let's go to third period. Come on." He said.

I snapped out of it.

Draco, Blaise and I all walked to our class together.

Draco somehow didn't realize I was staring at him, or so I thought.

The rest of the day went as it normally did.

D͟I͟N͟N͟E͟R͟ T͟I͟M͟E͟:

We were all sitting down discussing how to sneak in the gryffindor common room for the party tomorrow.

All the teachers will be passed out by then so we most likely won't get caught.

I needed to find out what to wear. Fred told everyone to dress casual.

I wonder if Ced's going? Not that I care....

I had to go to the bathroom during dinner. Pansy went with me, as we walked through the hallway Cedric was there.