28|Time

Surprise update!
Short chapter
If any spelling errors please ignore, thanks.
Enjoy :)
  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    About a week later all the drama finally passed. I forgave Draco, but I'd get him back later.

    As I sat in front of my window I looked out to see the moon shining. I had always loved space, even when I was little.

    As I read my book and listened to the sound of silence, old memories started to flood back.

    As much as my dad and I never got along, I missed him. I missed it when both my parents were alive and well. Sometimes I wish I could go back to when I was younger. Everything was much more simple back then.

5͟:͟3͟0͟ A͟M͟:͟

    As the sun slowly shined on the sheets of my bed, I got up. It was very early so there was nothing to do really.

   I started to do my makeup and put on my uniform. As I stood in the mirror I admired the black and green robe. It was quite beautiful actually. Guess I was always in such a rush I never realized.

   I grabbed my bag and went to the common room as quietly as I could. I sat down on the couch and continued reading.

6͟:͟3͟0͟A͟M͟:͟

"Hey..what are you doing up this early?"

I looked up to see Adrian standing in front of me.

"I was up almost the entire night actually."

He sat down on the couch across from me.

"Sorry if we were being too loud, Blaise was going on about something."

He laughed a bit.

"Nah, I didn't hear you guys. I just can't sleep sometimes."

He placed his bag on the floor.

"I totally get it."

There was a brief pause.

"So, you excited for tomorrow's game?" He asked.

"Yeah, of course. We're going to win, as always."

"With you as our keeper, how could we not?" Adrian added.

  For the remainder of the time we continued talking. He was always pretty awesome I have to admit.

I started to hear footsteps and a lot of talking. I looked at the clock, it read 8:44 AM.

  How is it that we talked for THAT long?

He looked up at the clock.

"Wow, I guess I lost track of the time. Are you going to sit at the table today?" He questioned.

"Yeah I think so." I answered.

"Okay cool, I'm glad you're back to sitting with the rest of the slytherins."

"Why?" I asked.

"Well you know, I heard about all the stuff that happened." He leaned closer and whispered, "I never believed any of those roomers."

I felt my face start to get warm.

Although most of the roomers were true, it was nice to have someone that didn't believe them.

"Thanks Adrian." I said.

He gave me a reassuring smile.

We started to get up as students came downstairs. Draco came downstairs followed by Blaise and Pansy.

We all walked to the great hall together. As I walked in I made eye contact with Cedric and gave him a smile. He smiled back and gave me a little head nod.

I sat next to Draco like I usually did. Blaise sat across from him. Adrian sat across from me and Pansy sat to the right of me.

Things feel normal again.

As we ate we discussed how we would win against the Hufflepuffs tomorrow.

I'm guessing Cedric might have overheard. He gave me "the look" which meant he could not only hear what we were saying, but also that I would regret saying it at all.

   As he grinned and shook his head, I started getting butterflies in my stomach.

Stop it Y/n.

"Hey, focus Y/n/n." Draco said as he turned my head in his direction.

"Right, sorry."

  After breakfast was over I went to all of my regular classes.

    While I was on my way to 4th period I heard   whispering. Not like the kind that I heard a few weeks ago. It was almost as if the person was talking to me, only me.

It's just in you're head.

I kept walking until I had made it.

12:50 pm:

I started walking to lunch with Draco when I heard the whispering again. It sounded louder this time.

"You alright?" Draco asked.

"Did you hear that?" I asked.

"Hear what?" He said.

"N-never mind." I replied.

We sat down and stared to eat.

The whispering came, but slower.

I looked around to see if anyone else heard anything. To my surprise I made direct eye contact with Harry.

He could hear it too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: okay I think we obviously know what's going on.

!Disclaimer, Cedric will stay alive through this entire story!

I hope you enjoyed, updates coming soon!

Much luv

-g🧙🏼‍♀️