49|Sixth year

1206 words
sorry for any mistakes
enjoy
——————————————————————————
When we went back to hogwarts all Draco did was mend the cabinet. He almost completely stopped going to his classes. He wasn't allowed to play quidditch anymore either. I continued as normal though.

The guys from quidditch kept asking what happened to Draco and why he stopped. I just told them that his parents wanted him to focus on other things.

At lunch he didn't want to sit with the group anymore. Instead he sat alone insisting to isolate himself.

I get it, he was upset about the death eater situation but you can't let it completely stop your entire life.

Time jump to winter

We were ordered by Voldemort to give Dumbledore a poisoned necklace. Instead of giving it directly to him Draco had the bright idea to give it to Katie Bell instead, that way she would get blamed for it.

When Katie was finally able to function normally again, everyone was asking her questions.

And of course, Harry was the one who wanted answers the most. I saw Draco walk in fidgeting with his tie. Harry looked back at him and quickly, Draco walked away. He followed him out.

I knew Harry was about to do something stupid.

Two minutes later I went to the bathroom where they were and saw Draco on the ground in a pool of his own blood. I looked up at harry.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I yelled.

Snape rushed in and healed Draco.

Harry quickly left without a word.

—————————————————

We had a match against gryffindor, surprisingly Ron was a very good keeper.

Blaise was pissed that we lost and I mean, so was I. But a part of me felt happy for Ron.

—————————————
Professor Slughorn had a Christmas party, Draco technically wasn't invited so I just ended up going with Blaise.

I was getting a drink when I saw Hermione. She was nervously looking around as if she was avoiding something, or someone.

"Hey Hermione."

"Hello y/n, you haven't seen Cormac around have you?"

"Nope, why what's going on?" I asked.

She explained to me how she at first wanted to take Ron but he's dating Lavender now. She also told me about what happened at the gryffindor party.

I felt bad for her, I always knew she liked Ron.

"I'm sorry, boys suck," I put my hand on her shoulder as she briefly smiled.

"Speaking of boys, I'm surprised you aren't here with Malfoy."

"Yeah, Blaise asked me to be his date before I could mention anything."

Sounds believable enough.

The real reason is that Draco was busy with his tasks and Blaise didn't want me going alone.

———————————————————

I did all of the death eater tasks I was told and still continued to have a social life somehow.