44|Night & Day

pretty cute chapter
1298 words
sorry for any mistakes*
enjoy!
———————————————————————————
As the days went on everyone's patience with Umbridge grew thinner. She had a list of rules on the wall that we had to strictly follow.

Boys and girls couldn't even talk to each other now without being at least 5 feet away. This lady was seriously out of bounds, but her next step was the last straw.

Umbridge was going from class to class asking the teachers questions. When she got to Trelawney she asked her to predict something. In the end Umbridge said she was unfit to teach.

Even though mostly everyone thought Trelawney was strange, I thought she was kinda cool. She was a good person, that I knew for sure and she didn't deserve to be thrown out.

Luckily Dumbledore stood up for her but Umbridge was still a raging bitch.

                   ——————————————————-
When I went to class I was apparently "being disrespectful" so Umbridge gave me detention.

She told me to write "I will not be disrespectful." I started writing on the paper but due to the fact that I was pissed I pushed extra hard on the paper.

As I did so I felt my hand start to burn. I looked down and saw the same words engraved on the top of my hand.

No matter how much it hurt I'd never give her the satisfaction of knowing that she got to me. I sat in the chair with no reaction as my hand started dripping blood.

"I hope you learned your lesson." She said with a smile.

"Oh trust me, I did." I said as I smiled back.

I walked out into the hallway to see Draco waiting for me. I held my hand as it continued to bleed.

"hey, what happened?"

I walked away as fast as I could. Drops of my blood went on the floor as I stormed off.

"I-is that your blood?!" Draco asked.

I loudly sighed.

When we made it to the common room Draco was right behind me.

I slammed my bag down in my room and sat against the wall.

Draco came in my dorm and looked at me.

"what the fuck happened in there?"

"look at my hand." I stood up and showed him.

"s-she did this to you?" he asked.

"well, technically speaking..."

I explained to him how she has this quill and the story of how I got detention in the first place.

"I can take care of it for you." He led me to his dorm and I sat on his bed as he got out some bandages and some cleaning liquid.

"The cut seems really deep."

"I was mad so I pushed on the paper really hard, alright."

He took the clear liquid and put some on a piece of paper towel.

"This is going to sting a bit."

I sighed, "just do it."

He put the paper towel on the top of my hand. It felt as if there was fire being touched to my skin.