42|-Start of summer-

Sad chapter ⚠️
1088 Words
Sorry for any mistakes I'm exhausted
Enjoy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Cedric was in the hospital for a while but he healed in time to take the train and go home with the rest of the students.

   It was officially summer and my fourth year had ended.

  It would be would be weird not seeing Cedric in the hallways everyday.

   As I sat in the small space reading my book I saw someone pass by.

I went back to reading until I heard a knock.

I looked up to see Cedric.

He opened the doors and sat down across from me.

He said hi and asked me what I was reading.

I asked him how he was doing and how he felt about graduating.

I saw Draco walk past and roll his eyes.

I ignored him and continued, "it'll be weird not seeing you every day Ced."

"Well, you still could if you wanted. You're always welcome to come over."

"We should make plans over the summer. Unless you think it's weird or something.."

"Why would it be?" He asked.

"I don't know, maybe because you won't be in school. You'll be closer to turning 18, that means we can't really be doing this anymore."

"Just because I'm not in school doesn't mean we can hangout or go on dates. And about the age thing, you know that means nothing to me."

"Yeah but-

"When you turn 16 I'll be turning 18 in a few months. It's only 2 years if you really think about it."

"But I'll be going into my 5th year, and you'll be out of school trying to find a job or whatever it is you want to do."

"We can work this out, we always do Y/n."

He took my hand and smiled.

Out of no where Draco barged in.

"You have been talking to her for far too long," Draco grabbed my hand and dragged me out.

We went to where all the other slytherin were on the train.

"It's about time we saw you Y/n." Crabbe said.

"Yeah, you seemed awfully busy in there." Pansy joked.

"We were just talking, as usual."

"I'm sure." Draco sneered.

"We have got to all meet up this summer." Pansy said.

"Let's all make plan," Blaise took out a piece of paper and a quill. He started drawing a map.

"We could go swimming in the black lake.." ... "and we could have sleepovers and go to parties" Pansy continued.

As I sat there I noticed how everything around me was moving but it felt as if I was stuck in my head.