Chapter 18 First kiss

"I know but I'm different with you," I said and pecked her lips

"I know but I'm different with you," I said and pecked her lips. I will wait for the right time to claim her lips. She blushed hard and surprised me by kissing my chin. When our eyes met we were drowned with each other."

**************************************

~~~ Sunday ~~~

" Shristi! Come on, it's time for us to leave." My mom yelled at me.

Giving one last look at my appearance, I hurried downstairs. Today, I'm gonna meet him at his house. I don't know what is it but I feel nervous and could feel both good and bad vibe.

I took a deep breath to calm down. Everyone was ready, including my grandma. Yeah, she is coming with us. She says that she doesn't want to miss anything regarding her granddaughter's wedding.

Both my uncle and dad were waiting in the car. When I came outside, Mom looked like she was about to give me a lecture.

" What's taking you so long? You know that we need to be there soon, Right?" She asked me.

" Ma, it's not even 10 in the morning. And it's Sunday ma. Let them take some rest. Moreover, Mrithun had a late-night meeting. I'm sure he wouldn't even have woke up." I said to my mom and she raised her eyebrows at me.

" How do you know..? Nevermind, I don't want to know about it. Come on let's go, your dad has to talk with his dad about their current case. That's why we are leaving early." She said to me.

I don't know what's that case they are on. But I'm pretty sure they will handle it. we double checked everything was off and locked our door. Then took our seats in the car.

Soon, we arrived at his house and boy, I had my jaws open looking at their home. I knew he was rich but never knew this much. I feel out of place in front of his wealth. I looked to my sister and she gave me an assuring smile that says  'everything will be okay.'