Chapter 23 Unknown

"Our mouths collided with each other perfectly and savouring our reunion

"Our mouths collided with each other perfectly and savouring our reunion. I don't know how much time has passed and we're in our world kissing each other as fresh air."

******************************************

I can't believe that he's right here, kissing the hell out of me

I can't believe that he's right here, kissing the hell out of me. I was out of breath and pulled away from him. He let out a small groan and started pepper kissing my neck and rested his face over there. We both didn't speak anything and held each other as our life depends on this.

Finally, we looked into each other and he looks like hell. Huge eye bags are clearly visible and I bet, he has been drinking and smoking a lot. I get a faint smell of it. I narrowed my eyes at him and he raised his eyebrows glancing at me back.

But I still glared at him.

"What?... Why are looking at me like that?" He asked me as if I was crazy glancing at him. I rolled my eyes at him and asked,

"Have you been drinking and smoking for the past few days?" I questioned and gave a daring look to deny it.

He knew that he can't win it so he gave up telling me his answer.

"baby, Yes... I have been drinking and... hmm smoking. I just wanted to forget the present things, It was like hell not able to contact you. I think to keep me sane... I had a few drinks." He said to me.

"Just a few drinks?" I narrowed my eyes at him. 

"Fuck.....okay, I was completely wasted." He said and I let out a huge sigh. I was about to give him a lecture but his tummy grumbled.

I looked at him, his cheeks started to get red. By watching that I giggled and was about tease him but he flipped us so that he is on top of me.

He buried his face in the crook of my neck but I could feel him smile.

"Come on, Big boy let's get something to eat for you," I said and pushed him off my body.

I quickly look for my t-shirt but couldn't find it. So I opened my wardrobe and put on a t-shirt. A pair of arms wrapped around and pulled me to his chest.