Chapter 4 Friday

"I congratulated my brother and Madhu and we soon made our way towards our home

"I congratulated my brother and Madhu and we soon made our way towards our home. My mom was crazy and cooking her favourite dishes and sweets filled our table. The baby was not yet born but we love the baby to the core. And my last thoughts weren't the yellow lehenga."

*****************************************

I was lying on my comfy bed after a long day

I was lying on my comfy bed after a long day. God, I am so tired and  my body aches everywhere. Today has been a great day and my thoughts were on those golden-brown eyes. They held so much intensity, Just the thought of him made me bright red.

He was easily the most handsome man I had ever seen. Yes, I do check out boys but haven't once caught up staring at them. I let out a huge sigh, that he had caught me and his smirk said everything. I groaned on my pillow.

" Do I smell something?" Shakthi asked me. 

" What smell?" I asked her in a boring tone. 

"Hey, Are you alright? You look so flushed?" She asked with concern while checking for my temperature.

"Uh...yeah. I'm fine?... I am just fine and tired. I mean... I am exhausted!" I rambled at her and started fanning myself.

" It's too hot right?" I added to my sentence to which she gave me a weird look. 

" Yeah... too hot that you got all flustered." She smirked and asked me, " who is that hot guy?"

Oh...ho. Well, what I am gonna answer her. If she knows about him I am so dead. The girls will tease me with no end each time they see me.

 "Which one?" I asked her innocently not knowing what she asked but she raised her eyebrows at me.

 " So, there is a guy? You were acting weirdly.." she just started but we were interrupted by two devils. They both entered the room with a tab in their hand.

"Here, Shravani wants to talk with you," Shruthi said and passes her tab over to me.

Shravani is my aunt Mangalam's daughter and Shruthi, Shalini and her are final year students at WCC college in Chennai. They share a bond like triplets do and now, I am cornered by these devils. Great!