Chapter 21 Devils Door

" I love you, Mrithun

" I love you, Mrithun." And that was the moment we both were in deep shit and there is no going back. He gave me another loving kiss and turned us towards our parents. We both are in this together. Let's face this. 

******************************

The moment she said those words which I have been waiting to hear with so much passion all these years was priceless

The moment she said those words which I have been waiting to hear with so much passion all these years was priceless. I know that she meant every single word and has an in-depth meaning to it. Her eyes portray Love, affection and truth all in one and it makes me go crazy for her and whatever the hell might be, I'm not planning to let her or slip out of my hand even in next life.

I pulled her in for another short passionate loving kiss and I don't give a shit if my parents or her parents are watching us. Let them see and make one thing clear that 'she is mine' and I'm not gonna let her slip so easily. I broke the kiss and made us turn towards them.

To say they were shocked was an understatement. The look they held was Blank. I don't know whether they are happy for us or kill us already. While our sibling's expression soon turned from shock to an evil smirk. If it was an any-other situation they would have hooted and teased us to no end but they all had a proud smirk on their face.

At least a few people were happy for us. I held my girls hand tightly and cleared my throat.

" We both love each other and there is no one else for me in this whole life. Uncle, I know I shouldn't have kissed her in front of you but I don't feel any guilt kissing her. Right now, she is mine and I'm not planning to let her go without a fight. Like I said If death is the only thing that comes between us and I'm ready to take that for her. I would rather die happily with her by my side and face our problems." I said loud and clear to everyone.

" Shristi, come here this instance by our side." Shristi's uncle said to her. More like commanded her. The tone was not friendly enough.

I looked to my girl and she held my hands with shock evident in her face. From her looks, I know that her uncle never used her this tone.

She gulped and looked at me. I removed my hand from her grip, she looked at me wide-eyed and disappointment placed her face. But I grabbed her waist and locked her securely to me. I could see her cheeks started to turn red.