Chapter 15 Eager are we?

" okay if you two over there finished can you guys take your seat so that we could discuss further?" Dad asked us and raised his eyebrows at us and I smiled at him and made my way over but Mrithun hands didn't leave mine

" okay if you two over there finished can you guys take your seat so that we could discuss further?" Dad asked us and raised his eyebrows at us and I smiled at him and made my way over but Mrithun hands didn't leave mine. "Brother if you dont leave her how could you expect her to move?" Harish teased his brother and Mrithun scowled at him and eventually left me. I gave him a sweet smile and he returned the favour. "Your son is whipped," someone said but I could still feel 3 pairs of eyes on me."

*****************************************

I could feel the warmth leave my body. I sighed and made my way to sit near her but my sister over there pulled me along with her.

I sat in between Tarika and Nethra. Madhu was busy eating her fruits while my brother Harish feeds her. Some things never change. Tarun was busy staring at Shalini while she was speaking with Shristi and her sisters.

I picked up my phone and texted him
' brother wipe your mouth, So much of drool'. He came out of his magical world to look into his phone.

Once he saw my messages, he glared at me. I laughed at him, I mentally noted to ask what was that about. Everyone was busy catching up with each other.

" Rithu you look happy. It's been years since I have seen you like this." Nethra said to me.

" It's all because of that girl over there. I know it's crazy but it's been just a week since I saw her. She turned my world upside down." I replied to her which was true.

What are you doing to me, Shristi? I questioned myself. I looked at her and she was staring at me. I winked at her and there comes my shy girl.

Today was eventful. I couldn't believe I proposed to her in public. But what made me the happiest man on the earth was the moment she said 'yes.'

I thought she would hesitate to answer but she surprised me. I mean who in the right mind says 'yes' to the guy she met the day before and also revealed his dark past.

She is something. I was busy in my thoughts that I forgot Nethra was speaking to me.

" Mrithun where are your thoughts? I'm speaking to you!" Nethra snapped her fingers in front of my face.