Chapter 13 Period

"This chain I brought it when I received my first profit

"This chain I brought it when I received my first profit. I brought my first car and went to a jewelry shop. There I bought some jewels for mom, sis, and Madhu. But this one here caught my attention. I don't know why I bought it then, something said to buy it. You said there is a reason for everything and this one here could be detached." I said to her and removed it and hold the ring out. Then I got down on one knee and her eyes widened. My heart was beating so fast that I'm doing this right now."

*****************************************

He goes down on one knee. I looked around and let's say this one over here gathered few audiences.

" Shristi, I know this is crazy and stupid. But ever since the day I saw you, I felt some connection. You occupied my mind. Then, I saw you at your house and I couldn't believe that it's you and the fact that you were the girl my parents choose for me." He chuckled lightly making me smile.

" That moment, I realized that I can't see you in other arms and I want you for myself." He looked at me while saying that last part and can't help but smile.

" All I want to do at that moment was to grab you from that guy and give him a death glare, by the way, I did." He smirked at me and continued.

" When you and my family got along and made fun of me, made me realize how much they like you and how comfortable you felt. We have an inevitable bond that I'm attracted to you both physically and emotionally. What we have, ... this connection between us I haven't felt with anyone. Even my ex's as a matter of fact. No one really knew the reason why I took that drastic step to end my life except for Kamal and Shafar. I shared it with you because I want you to be my better half and help me to be myself. I want to spend my life with you. No second thoughts are in my mind. It's just you and I regret not seeing you before. So will you do the honor of being my best friend, my love, my wife, mother of my child, and my equal half? Will you marry me?" He finished and out of breath while I am astounded right in front of him.

All I could think is the last part 'will you marry me?' Would I? just now I got to know about him. Whatever he said is true. Right from the start and I can't decline the fact.