Chapter 29 Day 1 part 2

"I love you more than my life Ms Shristi

"I love you more than my life Ms Shristi." It was more like a promise and we both know how much we love each other.

*************************************************

I never believed in God after what happened but right now I'm sitting behind my God-given gift, My angel!

I can't believe that we are here and in less than 12 hours she will be mine. My wife!

Never thought I would apply Mehandi on my hands but one pretty look from her and I'm cleanout. She has me wrapped around her little fingers and will do whatever she wishes me to do.

So, yeah I'm sitting beside her applying Mehandi on my hands and elders teasing us to no extent. My girl looks so beautiful with her pink-green chudi and her hands filled with patterns and designs. Her face glows with a new bride look and her shy smile compliments and completes her look.

One word if have to describe her, It would be 'Flower'. Blossomed just for me to have her for her lifetime.

I was busy admiring my beauty but then my brother has to spoil every fucking thing. I gonna kill him one or the other day.

"Okay... So the bride and groom have finished with their Mehandi ceremony, Now it's TIME TO PARTY!!!!!" He yelled in the mic and made another shout with him. Even Shristi hooted along with others. I shook my head and gave her a look.

" Oh... Don't give me that look, Mithu. Come on enjoy... Don't be a spoilsport." She said and nudged me making me smile at her attempts.

" Okay now, We have loads of plans and games with us. So guys get ready...and I invite my co-host, my brother and best friend Mr Karthik to come on the stage!" Tarun asked Karthik to join him.

As if one monkey is not enough and that monkey asks another monkey to accompany him. Please help me with these people!

I thought to myself. God only knows what these people had planned for us...especially me!

"Inga enga stage iruku enna adhu mella vara sollara? (Bro? Where is the stage that you are asking me to join you?) " Karthik mocked Tarun while others laughed at their antics.