Introduction

Can we fall in love in an arranged marriage?

This story is about Mrithun and Shristi match made in heaven. They find each other and are lost in love through their marriage.

Mrithun is 27 years old and what's not to fall in love with him. He is everyone's dream Man. He is hot and handsome; tall and built; Rich and intelligent along with arrogance but he does not believe in love nor Marriage because he once loved a girl with everything he has only for her to cheat on him.

Shristi is 25 years old beautiful and independent middle-class woman. she Carries herself gracefully with kindness and also she is a person you should not mess with. For her 'Family' comes first and love them to death.  she is a practical person and does not believe in finding love in an arranged marriage. She thinks both the people should get to know each other past, likes and dislikes, etc, but what happens when her parents found a guy they like and propose her to get married to him?

Will she able to find her perfect match?

Will he able to overcome that part and find his perfect match?

Will they be perfect for each other? Come let's find out what this couple is up to?

*****************************************************

The characters in this story are purely 'my imagination' and do not represent a person in real life and there might be some vulgar language and some steamy romance. But who the hell cares what's a book without romance?

English is not my first language, hence kindly excuse any grammatical errors or spelling error

I don't own any pictures or videos. if I post my pics will let you know.

As for any suggestions you are always welcome and as for negative comments I am sorry cause I don't give whatever.

The places referred to in and around Chennai and Coimbatore, India.

stay tuned and be safe

#loveyourself😎

******************************************************

Book Started on 24/11/2020