Chapter 10 Pregnant really?

"you don't have to

"you don't have to. If you are not comfortable in using social media it's totally fine." I said to him. Something big should have happened that made him take this big step. He was silent for few minutes and then he said " look into your phone and I don't mind doing anything for you. It's time for me to move on and let me start with you." He said those words with deep meaning. I opened my phone to see that he accepted my request and returns the favour. What a way to start our weekend."

*****************************************

" Wow, I can't believe you have these many followers

" Wow, I can't believe you have these many followers. You must be popular." I said to him and he just chuckles at me.

" And what do you say for this?" He said and shows me his notification. I can't believe it. Man, he has 1000+ requests and uncountable notifications.

" When was the last time you logged into your account?" I asked with a surprised look and he thinks for a minute or so and answers me.

" Maybe 6 or 7 years. I don't know." I looked at him like he is crazy or something.

" I know you have so many questions for me. I will answer those tomorrow and As of now I need to enjoy my time with you." He says to me with a mischievous smile on his face and I just laugh at him. I was about to speak but Tarun came and took his phone from him.

" Sorry, Love birds but I need my phone. You guys exchange your numbers and talk whatever you want." He said to us to which he earned a smack on his head from his brother and I laughed at them.

" Ouch...that hurts you, overgrown human. Wait...wait...is it your Instagram profile!" He asked with shock on his face. Something was going on clearly and I can't get what is it.

" Anna ( means brother in Tamil) I am so happy for you. I am really happy that you are yourself after this long. You deserve everything, I missed you." Tarun said and hugging brother. I swear I saw tears in Tarun's eyes. While Mrithun maintained a calm and knowing look.

They were having a moment and I don't want to burst their sibling moment. I was happy to see them. So I took a screenshot to remember this reunion. They looked towards me but I just gave them reassuring smile.