Chapter 24 Blood

"Oh, Mrithun baby

"Oh, Mrithun baby. You are mine and I'm yours. I will go to any extent to get us as mine."

*************************************

I was having a peaceful sleep after a long time but it was clearly disturbed

I was having a peaceful sleep after a long time but it was clearly disturbed. I felt someone grabbed my bedsheet. With a loud groan, I opened my eyes to see my sister staring at me with a wide eye.

"What the hell is your prob?" I started to yell but my sister cut off with one word which held so much power.

"Mrithun" that one single word has my world revolves around it.

I looked at them with a wide eye. Did something happen to him? Oh my god!

" What happened to him? Is he okay?" I frantically asked them. I needed answers right now.

" yes... I think so...but he's here with his parents in our living room." They said and without another word, I got out of my bed and rushed down the stairs.

When I reached the last step I got slipped but composed myself. When I looked up Mrithun was on his feet rushing towards me.

" What the fuck Shri? Why are you in a rush? What if something happened?" He yelled at me while checking my foot as if he is like a doctor.

I was staring at him, just him. I couldn't even focus on anything apart from him. When his eyes met mine and there goes my world stops in front of him.

Only him.

He sighed at me and picked me up. I slightly winced while placing my foot and this caused him to glare at me.

I looked around, only to be meet our family with a sad smile on their face but then my mom was glaring at me. I was confused? Then only it strikes me that I'm in my nightwear.

I gave an apologetic look to her and she shook her head. I carefully took small steps towards the dining area and stood there. My mom gave me a shawl to cover myself.

I look towards Mrithun's parents and greeted them. God this is worse. I have not even brushed my teeth and I probably look like a zombie.

" Kanna, you look worse than Mrithun. Have you not been taking care of yourself?" Aunty asked me but I gave her a small smile.