Chapter 12 Always

" Are you gonna say that you were pregnant with his baby or not?" Sanjay said and my world stopped at that moment

" Are you gonna say that you were pregnant with his baby or not?" Sanjay said and my world stopped at that moment. She was pregnant? What the fuck?"

*****************************************

~~~~~ past continuation ~~~~~

I am so confused right now. She was pregnant with my child and I didn't even know. All I see is red, hurt, depressed, lost. How could she do that to me? She very well knows about me.

" What are you crazy? Definitely, no. He would kill me if he gets to know that I aborted his child. He had all those ideas to have a family with me. I'm not into it and even if I get married to him I won't be there with his family. They all talk about everyone living together in the same house. And you know Mrithun wants to start his own business. He has an empire waiting for him but he doesn't want it. What a fool? I thought I would settle with the money he inherited but he is stubborn." Dharani said to Sanjay. 

I don't why I'm still standing here and waiting here. Something says to wait and not to react just yet.

" Hmm...but you went for him. Leaving me. You are always mine. Mine to be savoured but he got in between us. Dump him soon and we shall get going baby." Sanjay said.

" Soon...I will soon be yours. Till then, kiss me." She said.

"Did you love him? He always says he is in love with you. Are you?" He moans and I'm disgusted here controlling myself. What she says next states my action.

" I was attracted to him. Yes, physically but not emotionally. You know me I would never get emotional. He always says that even when we are intimate. I accepted his pleasure but not his emotions. I couldn't handle it anymore and you came along. I will break up with him once the finals are over. I need to concentrate on passing otherwise my dad will block my credit card." She said.

She added, " I already spent 25000 thousand rupees for aborting. I don't know what to say to my parents if they get to know."

That's it.  I clapped my hands and got in front of them. The position they were in make me puke.