Chapter 20 I Love you

"Can't they leave us alone for a few minutes?" I mumbled to myself, but then my girl pinched my arms and said, "Behave, baby

"Can't they leave us alone for a few minutes?" I mumbled to myself, but then my girl pinched my arms and said, "Behave, baby. You already kissed me enough to let everyone know what we did." I chuckled at her and said 'okay' Then gave a small kiss on her cheeks."

***************************************

When we heard people approaching us I tried to get off his lap

When we heard people approaching us I tried to get off his lap. Keywords 'tried' but no use. Gosh, sometimes he makes me so happy and so mad with him. I gave him my best glare but he didn't give a damn about a thing I say.

" Are you guys decent or do we have to wait till you both are decent?" Tarun asked us while covering his eyes. I scoffed at his actions.

" Cut it, man. I won't ever let my girl half-naked in front of anyone." Mrithun said and everyone laughed at his possessiveness.

That's one of the things I like about him. We heard our parents voice, this made me get off his lap and in return, he glared at me and gave me 'what the fuck' look while I simply shrugged and dismissed him away.

" Children? Let's eat first and then we can do other things. Come on!" Mrithun's mom said to us and we all followed her. 'Food comes first' period.

They had a huge dining hall which was comfortable enough to occupy every one of us. Few of the maids came over to help and serve us. When Mrithun made his way to sit next to me his mom grabbed him by his ears and made him sit opposite to me.

He was giving faces and sulking all the while eating our lunch while our siblings were taunting us except Nethra, Mrithun's cousin. She and her family joined us once we started to eat.

I tried to avoid her at all cost and savour my delicious Briyani, chicken tandoori and mutton gravy. God, these were awesome and I mentally noted that I need to learn how to cook before I come over here. I need to be good.

" I don't know for which my brother is sooo hungry?" Harish teased Mrithun and I was blushing.

While that shameless idiot looked over to me and smirked. Then he took a leg piece and started to eat them like a starved man. This made everyone to tease us more as if they weren't already pulling our leg and this idiot just added this to their flames.