Chapter 26 Dress up doll

"They all laughed at me and it felt so normal after a long time

"They all laughed at me and it felt so normal after a long time. Everyone's face held relief and happy emotion. This is family, My family!"

********************************************

I sat still like a doll while the people around me busy with getting my hair and makeup done

I sat still like a doll while the people around me busy with getting my hair and makeup done. I was in a robe and my dress is hanging over there in our closet.

It's been like 3 hours and they are still working on me. I was the only one over here in this room apart from my makeup team.

" How much more time do I need to be like your dress-up doll?" I asked one of the artists and she just smiled at me.

" You don't have to worry sweetheart, you will look fabulous and beauty takes some pain." She said to me and continued doing her work.

Two of them are working on my nails and one is on facial. God, I hope this torture gets over soon.

I tried to relax but I'm nowhere near it. My house is filled with relatives, friends, event managers. It's been like this for a week and I blame only one person and its none other than Mrithun.

I think you are probably wondering whats going on. Let me explain to you and the flashback starts now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once Mrithun was forced out of my room. We ladies started to catch up with our gossips like how this past week was like a hell for them.

I just internally smirked at them. We were the only person who was in hell and no one else.

Soon Madhu was getting hungry. With that, we decided to get downstairs for a mini snack. Mom said she will make some pakodas and baji.

The mere thought of food made my stomach grumbles. Guess we have to wait for a little.

Everyone was busy helping each other in the kitchen. Once the dishes were over with some tea we got to the small garden which we have.