Chapter 25 Sleepy?

"His blood flowed from my forehead to my face making me his wife in front of these people

"His blood flowed from my forehead to my face making me his wife in front of these people. He marked me as his."

********************************************

I held her close to me and inhaled her sweet perfume smell

I held her close to me and inhaled her sweet perfume smell. I felt happy and complete with her in my arms.

We heard someone clear their voice and looked up to see my mom with a first aid kit.

" You can do whatever you want after I treated your hand. And don't you have any sense? How can you slit your palms? Show me your hand!" Mom yelled at me.

My girl giggled at me while mom giving an earful lecture. I glanced at her and a smile formed on my face.

" Laugh all while you can baby, be ready for everything," I whispered in her ears and she shivered under my touch. I smirked at her while she was blushing.

" There and don't do any stupid things again Mrithun. You had us all worried about the stunts you pulled upon us." Shristi's mom said to me in a stern voice.

Suddenly shri stood up making all of us look at her. She gave a sheepish smile to all and said,

" Excuse me? I haven't even brushed my teeth. I will be back soon." I laughed at her and she ran away to her room.

Everyone could hear her door slam which made us laugh at her childishness.
God, I love her so much. I want to live a long life with her and this will be my only wish.

" Okay, Mohan? I think we can probably discuss their engagement and marriage dates. We have so much to do." Dad asked Mohan, the uncle.

" Yeah, I have been thinking about the same thing. We can keep their engagement next week and their marriage after 4 months. This way we can plan accordingly." Mohan uncle said to all.

" That's fine with me and everyone..." Elders were busy discussing about our marriage. But I had different plans.

I slowly made my way upstairs to her room. I hoped to God she didn't lock it. Bingo, with that I got into her bed and laid down.