Chapter 7 YES

" that I am prepared bro

" that I am prepared bro. If my wife is ready" I smirked at him and looked towards Shristi and she blushes even more and everyone laughed out loud. " don't blush too much or your cheeks are gonna hurt baby" I said to her and her eyes widened. She looked cute and it made me chuckle at her."

*****************************************

God, such a shameless man I got over there

God, such a shameless man I got over there. Doesn't even know how to speak in front of others. Really? Who the hell cares. He is absolutely awesome. Speaking his mind out. And you are asking why am I blushing. ' Tell them that is human nature.'

Yeah, but at the same time, it's my family. If you can't be yourself before your family and who the hell are you living for? Some constraints should set before others but not for family.

 I can't help but blush at the words he is using at me. I think he is enjoying my embarrassment because he seems to not able to take that stupid, sexy smirk off his face. But again it suits him.

God, Can you send someone here to save me? I think he answered my prayers cause my dad called me. 'Thanks, appa' I thought to myself but I was wrong. I thought my previous situation was better than now. I sighed at the elders in front of me.

Soon everyone joined with others. They asked me to sit with them and Mrithun was seated with my family. They started to interact with me and asked me a lot of questions. Those twins were the worst they literally asked everything I had done since diaper.

I peeked a look where Mrithun was seated, He looked so comfortable and speaking with them like they have been friends for years. I smiled at that, He likes my family but then he caught me peeking at him and he winked at me.

I rolled my eyes at him but the smile on my face says otherwise. 'Traitor' I thought to myself.

 " It's been years since I had seen him so comfortable around others." His mom said to me and gave her confused look.

 " Yes, she is right. I missed this side of him so much. And this all because of you" Tarika commented about his brother. Woah... wait a sec. I haven't even done anything. Usually, They say this dialogue once we get married right?