Chapter 2 Golden Brown

"I giggled at her plan which went down the drains and got the dress out the cupboard and started wearing it

Then I turned towards the full length mirror to look at myself. I kept the accessories minimum nothing too flashy. With that I picked up my phone and purse, and made my way down to wait for my friends."

*****************************************

I was sitting on the couch and scrolling my Instagram about new feeds and that's when I heard a car park outside the front gate

I was sitting on the couch and scrolling my Instagram about new feeds and that's when I heard a car park outside the front gate. It's them, my crazy gang.

I lifted my skirt so that it doesn't get dirt and opened the gate for them to enter. As soon as the gate open I was engulfed in a big hug from my girl.

" God, It's been so long since I have seen you girl! How are you?" Razima asked me and I replied,

" Well... how do I look?" while twirling around for her to get a good look at me.

 She just laughed and said, " Well, How about me?" Then she did the same as me but was interrupted by those ' 2 idiots' Ben and Varun.

" You both look like a monkey who just escaped from the zoo." Ben said to us. 

" No... I don't think that they had escaped from a zoo machan, ( means dude) They might have escaped from a mental hospital." Varun said and Ben agreed to what he said and they burst out laughing as if that was the joke of the year. 

And I just hold out my tongue at him. They laughed even harder. But we decided to ignore them and that's when I  noticed that two of us are missing. 

"Where are Lava and Ram?" I asked them. 

" Well, you must have known beforehand about that but Ram is picking her up. I think they should be here any moment now." Ben said and I just nodded my head.

We made our way inside and my family greeted them. A few minutes later we were laughing so hard of the gossip Varun said to us. Seriously, he needs to grow up and he knows more gossip than us if it is even possible.

" Hey, where is the coordinator for this program?" I asked them but they shrugged at my question. 

" Wait... Let me call her. " Razima said and was about to call them but we heard her voice.