Chapter 16 Nervous

"Before leaving he said to me " it's good to see you laugh and have a normal conversation with me

"Before leaving he said to me " it's good to see you laugh and have a normal conversation with me. I love you son" And God did he just got emotional? But I could feel his concern and love over his voice. I smiled at him and continued with my work. After an hour we reached our client's company and made our way to the meeting room. Just so great. I clenched my fist in my arms."

*****************************************

It's been 3 days since I had seen him. Whenever we had our free time we exchanged text like a teenager and he would call me every night before I go to bed.

Definitely, we both connected with different level. One thing for sure he is already my best friend. He shares most of the things with me. Even his business ideas and asks my opinion about them.

I'm on the way to my office. I reached my workplace and look towards my schedule. Halfway through it, my phone started buzzing and the devil himself called me.

" Baby, do you have my presentation ready?" He asked me.

Yes, yesterday night we both worked on his upcoming idea. So I offered to prepare his presentation. Well, more like complete his presentation. He almost finished it. I just edited and highlighted the main points for him.

" Yeah...almost done. I will send it to you in a few minutes and prepare key points for today's presentation. It will be useful for you." I said to him.

" Why don't you work for me? instead of working for some other company. We both will be benefited in more than one way, baby." He said in his deep and husky voice.

" Yeah, like if I join in your company you will let me work," I noted my point to him.

" We could do more than just work," He said to me. I blushed at his word.

" Mrithun, it's not the time. As per your schedule, you have a meeting in 10 minutes. You remember it or forgot?" I remained him. He laughed at me.

" You know my schedule better than anyone, man. It has cancelled. But I have to get going to a meeting with our client's company. If I'm interested I might buy them." He said to me.