Chapter 8 Like her?

"His eyes never felt mine until he has to then he is gone

"His eyes never felt mine until he has to then he is gone. I turned towards my family and I am sure they expected an answer from me. I said 'yes' and they were so happy for me. I made my way to my bedroom and lied down. I could still feel his kiss on my forehead. With that, I slept like a baby."

****†********************************†***

My eyes left her and concentrated on the road before me

My eyes left her and concentrated on the road before me. I had a huge grin that never left my face. I was happy after so many years. I can't believe myself that I am attracted to her so much. There is an undeniable bond between us and I bet she does too.

When I hugged her it was like I am home. I know it's so cheesy but the truth is that. How many of you could feel that she is the girl for you? for me, I could even marry even this minute and I won't regret my decision. My thoughts were distracted by my 'dear siblings'

" I didn't expect that bro. It was like watching a cinema." Tarun said and Tarika added, " Do you really like her?" She asked me.

" Yes. I do like her. There is an undeniable bond between us and I could say she is the one. I haven't felt this with Dharani" I admitted to them about how I feel. And Dharani is my ex.

" We are so happy you found her. Now, why do you want to have a date with her? You could have said all those things today." Harish asked me.

" Well... You know I could have said it today. But I don't want to, Plus I want to have some privacy when I say about my past and the main thing is that I could see her again" I explained. Harish shook his head and smiled.

" I think we should go to the hospital something is wrong with you," Tarika said Tarun agreed with her.

" That remains me, Is it necessary to say that you guys thought I was gay? Really I can't believe you told her " I scolded them for that and they shrugged and soon we changed the topic.