Chapter 23

After hearing her he pecked her lips and walked towards his side of the bed and lay down. Y/n hugged Eunwoo so did taehyung. For Y/n it was surprising that he was talking with her nicely like he used to. Her mind was filled with questions, still she didn't say anything and hug the new change in him even though her mind screamed not to.

Morning made its way with wind flowing here and there. Taehyung got up early as he walked towards the kitchen and started to prepare breakfast for everyone. Soon Y/n joined him. She was shocked to see him standing there confused with everything present in the kitchen. Helping him even though he didn't want it both prepared the breakfast. Getting the awake Eunwoo everyone ate breakfast talking and giggling.

After eating his breakfast Taehyung moved back to the bedroom and started preparing himself for today's office day. Before leaving he pecked on Eunwoo cheeks and kissed Y/n's lips. Getting inside his car he drove off to a Jinhit company. With employees bowing him as he stood at one of the most prestigious spots and that was the manager. It took him nearly about 5 years to be here. Working overtime, truthfully and spiritually was Taehyung. Girl employees used to be blown away just by looking at his looks but Taehyung had only one way by ignoring them or giving them disgusted looks as the only person who captured his heart was Y/n and his beloved son.

Getting inside his office room he placed his bag on the table and stretched his body before sitting at the chair. Writing an leave application for 1 week at the first place after that he started working regarding the management of the business. After the head of Jin hit company he stopped his work and went inside to see Kim Seokjin, one and only head of the company who stood at No.1 in Korea.

Kim Seokjin, a person who stood at one of the perfect faces in the whole world. He is someone who always wants to be free and very easygoing. But still takes care of the things he has to take care of like the business he holds and also the big brother of Kim Namjoon, a very intellectual and productive man.

.
With a smile over his face he left the office early to the house after knowing about his plans. It was nearly 2 in the afternoon when he reached his house. When he drive the car he run outside to hold Eunwoo who was playing with Y/n.

Tae: Daddy missed you so much
He said kissing every part of his face as Y/n stood there looking at them with a lovely smile over her face like always. With Eunwoo in his arms he walked towards Y/n and kissed her. Holding Y/n's waist he went inside the house and sat on the sofa pulling Y/n near him. He looked at her with an smile and said

Taehyung: pack the bags for a week, we are going to meet your mom and dad.

Y/n lips turned into the biggest smile as he looked at the little one and said

Taehyung: Daddy is taking you to momma dad tomorrow.

Eunwoo: Yayy!!

Getting a laugh from the spouse, Eunwoo gigged and rested his head on Taehyung's chest, feeling shy. Eunwoo loved to travel. As Taehyung heart waved in happiness seeing Y/n smile brightly. Their family held smiles, laughs and giggles at the moment and that's the thing everyone lives for in this world.

Helping Y/n in packing while Eunwoo slept in his time always. After they finished packaging he looked at the clock ticking at 3:47. Pulling Y/n downstairs with a blanket. Cuddling with her while laying down on the sofa they watched a movie. Y/n was living one of the most awaited moments in these past 8 months.

Taehyung: turn around baby....
He said to Y/n whose back was facing him as she was lost watching the movie. Nodding at him she turned around.

Pausing the movie from the remote he slowly caressed her cheeks where Y/n just stared at him observing everything. Both of them had an unbreakable eye contact at the moment. Giving a deep breath taehyung pulled her near his chest and whispered

Taehyung: I can't stop loving you and that's my weakest point.

To be continued~~
Did you guys liked this chapter if you did which was the best part of yours please comment it and to motivated me as an author don't forget to vote. Till then I love you all. and from now on call me Lav please...