Chapter 20

Ignoring her state he took Eunwoo in his arms and kissed his cheeks. And sat down on the bench where Y/n sat a few minutes ago. She stood over there with a gaze down on her feet's. Not processing anything she started walking. Taehyung looked at her strangely so did Eunwoo.

Her mind went a complete mess. Things ran over her mind questioning
Does nobody care for me
Am i really that bad?
Do even my parents regret giving birth to me?
Don't they miss me?
No one, not even my super hero (dad)..

She knew her mom hated her for being a girl but not her dad. He had always loved her to the top but now why did things change for her. She called her dad feeling anxious while walking through roads without any destination over her mind. But soon tears left her eyes as she heard "The number you are trying to call at the moment is out of range, please dial again" again the same line as always when she tried to call her dad. She didn't have the courage to call her mom now. Placing the phone on her pocket she wiped the tears standing. But soon her body was pulled back. Her body crashed into a broad chest bringing her back to sense.

Pairs of hands turned her around and

"ARE YOU CRAZY? WHO STANDS INTO THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD? IF I WAS SECONDS LATE TO PULL YOU BACK YOU USE TO GET CRUSHED UNDER THAT TRUCK."

Screams from taehyung echoed around her ear as she slowly looked up at him with tear filled eyes. Taehyung gave a deep sigh and pulled her into a hug. Eunwoo stood there looking at his parents not understanding what was going on. He was quite scared hearing Taehyung's screams but looking at them hugging each other relieved him.

Taehyung: i-if you want to go to your dad then i will take you but don't do these things. I can't afford your loss. I really can't. If anything had happened to you now i would have killed myself by going crazy don't do this please. I never meant those words. I never did. I am really sorry. I know I can't take my words back but I am really sorry..

Pair of tiny hands wrapped around both of them as Taehyung looked down to see Eunwoo hugging him. Parting the hug he wiped the tears that had fallen from his eyes and carried Eunwoo. He looked at Y/n and kissed the top of her head whispering "sorry" back again. Holding her hands tightly in his he pulled her towards the car parking area and drove towards the restaurant for food.

Picking up her favorite food to refresh her mind. As the food came he served it on her plate and indicated to her to eat it. Picking up the chopsticks she started eating and feeding Eunwoo as well. Taehyung checked on her from time to time expecting to see a smile over her face which never showed up. He tried to make her talk freely like other days but failed miserably. After finishing the food he paid the bills and held her hand tightly even while driving. The scene repeated around his head making him anxious. He looked at the back seat when the red light displayed on the traffic lights to find Eunwoo asleep. Pulling her by her cheeks he kissed her with the mixture of love, care and scared feelings. The kiss for her was unexpected as she didn't return the kiss. Getting furious he held the back of her head and deepened the kiss. When she kissed him back a drop of tear slid down his cheeks. He was scared of losing her but even kept on abusing her these past days.
(A/n: such an idiot...huff)

Taehyung parted the lips when he heard horns from the cars that were behind him. Starting the engine he speeded up the car to their house with red cheeks.

TO BE CONTINUED~
I hope everyone liked this chapter and next chapter is smut. Get ready for it haha....