Chapter 3

Your words hurts more than your beatings

She didn't move and lay down in the bed. She didn't even want to make breakfast. Covering her body with the duvet she closed her eyes. An hour passed by, she slept peacefully until she felt little weight laying over her. Opening her eyes she saw Eunwoo looking at her smiling. Her body relaxed as she saw Eunwoo even though her body cried where her tiny baby was laying on. But she didn't even let her face show it. Soon Eunwoo lay down next to her leaving her body. She turned to the side where Eunwoo lay down. Caressing his head with smile over her lips she spoke

Y/n: did you eat breakfast

Eunwoo: Nooo

Y/n: oh did daddy went?
She asked

Eunwoo: no

Y/n: why

Eunwoo: its weekden momma
He said making y/n chuckle

Y/n: oh I forgot about that

She said and pulled him near to her chest and kissed his head back again where Eunwoo just giggled. She was happy to be a mother of this little smart kid. Eunwoo had started talking with his cute voice. He looked more similar to Taehyung than her.

Y/n: My baby must be hungry, let's go and make some food.

Sitting up she walked outside of the bed followed by Eunwoo who talked a lot of things in his baby voice. She understood nearly everything she said but some words he spoke took her time to know what he meant. She giggled repeating the right words as taehyung just observed y/n and Eunwoo talking, giggling and walking down the stairs. Eunwoo held Y/n's hand as he stepped down every stairs carefully with Y/n eyes over him.

Y/n: good job baby.

She said, appreciating Eunwoo who stepped down the stairs carefully. Taehyung smiled looking at Eunwoo and smiled looking happy. Even though Taehyung had called her out bad in everything but not being a mother. He knew she loves Eunwoo more than her just by her eyes and the way she takes care of him. Taehyung was busy staring at both of them until a bomb blast sound made in the movie that he was watching. All of them flinched as Eunwoo started crying. Y/n held him in her arms and started rocking him but he didn't stop. He cried in y/n's neck holding her tightly feeling scared of the sound that he just heard.

Y/n slowly walked and sat beside taehyung as she felt she would fall down with a weight over her aching body. Taehyung took Eunwoo in his arms and caressed his head and whispered "it's nothing baby don't be scared daddy and mommy are here". Y/n closed the TV right away as she found it remote.

Y/n: Eunwoo
She said lovingly, making Eunwoo look at her.

Y/n: don't cry baby. Are you scared?
Eunwoo nodded and hugged taehyung way more tightly.

Taehyung: Don't be scared baby. Look mommy and daddy are here. If anything comes daddy mommy will throw outside ok.

Eunwoo didn't say anything that stopped crying, he looked at both of them with pout over his lips. Y/n wiped tears from his little cheeks and kissed his head.

Taehyung: still scared
Eunwoo nodded.

Taehyung: oohh poor baby, I thought of taking you and mommy to the mall for shopping but baby seems scared so let's not go ok Y/n.

He said looking at Y/n and winked his eyes to say ok.

Eunwoo: you teater... don't do this

He said to taehyung while blinking his eyes like Taehyung. Y/n and taehyung bursts into laughing seeing his cuteness which soon made Eunwoo giggle too. Taehyung pulled y/n and Eunwoo into a hug and kissed both of their heads.