Standing near your grave

(Note: Please play the above song....I know it's not of BTS but this hits different.. if I sound rude than I am really sorry. I don't mean it in that way🥺."

I close my eyes as the wind runs away touching me. Small smile spread on my lips but soon it faded away as I remembered what dream I had. Even my dreams are as complicated as my life. Giggling lightly to my painful life drop of tear ran down my eyes. Falling apart in this way was not how I thought. I slowly looked at the road from the window. Even if I jump from here nothing will change anyway.

There might be little struggle for Eunwoo but taehyung will marry someone else anyway. With a deep breath I walked towards the bed and kissed the Eunwoo as well as taehyung. Caressing their face lightly i whisper

Y/n: i will forever love you two.

With that I step out of the bed and walk towards the window and look at eunwoo and taehyung sleeping peacefully.

Y/n: I am sorry but i need to do this

Stepping over the window pane with tears flowing down the cheeks I take a deep breath and jump. Wind blew until I felt my unconscious losing falling to the ground with a thud.

Author's Pov

Taehyung woke up hearing the knock on the door. He looked to the side but didn't see Y/n he thought .she was in the bathroom. With a lazy view at the surroundings he opened the door to see one of the room attendants. He was the one who had provided room for them in this guest house. Room attendant look quite scared but with a deep breathe he said

Room attendant: your wife fell from the window and she will be taken to the hospital in a few minutes.

Taehyung heard it. His heart beat got into a rapid one. Face changed its color as the other words the room attendant took were just a wind blow for him. Tears flew down as his eyes travelled the room. Running towards the bathroom he opened the door to see no one inside. His body started to shiver as his feet dragged him towards the window. Looking down he saw blood printed on the concrete floor. His knees gave up as the room attendee looked at him sadly. Slowly walking towards him, the room attendee kept his hand on Taehyung's shoulder who had started crying in his palms now.

Room attendant: sir they want your presence at the ambulance. Please go fast. Your wife's life is already at risk according to the doctor.

Hearing him, Taehyung got up and looked at Eunwoo sleeping. Carrying him in his arms he ran downstairs with a room attendant at the back. He looked at the ambulance right at the gate. Giving the number of Y/n fathers he told the staff over there to call him and give Eunwoo. Nodding at Taehyung, one of them called Y/n father. Knowing he would be there in 5 minutes, Taehyung sat there impatient until he gave Eunwoo to Y/n dad. Running towards the ambulance he got inside. He saw a nurse giving a Y/n oxygen mask. She was already getting operated over the machines. He looked at the heartbeat of her to see it irregularly.

He took a hold of her hand tightly. Tears never stopped to fall down as his hand trembled in hers. He blamed himself for this. His eyes traveled down her body which seemed fragile now. Blood had covered half of her clothes as the wound at the head never stopped bleeding.

---

She was brought to the hospital Emergency room. Doctors have been operating her for the past 3 hours now. Taehyung sat there with his head resting over y/n dad's chest. His eyes were swollen from crying. Eunwoo was with her mom at the moment. Taehyung's body trembled in fear thinking he might lose her but Y/n's father made sure he was fine. Taehyung knew he was worried but he stayed strong for him. His parents had also arrived with some of his friends in a few minutes.