Chapter 11

Days passed as Y/n conditions got better from fever. Like always the days went by taking care of Eunwoo. Taehyung seemed stressed these past few days. He came back to the house way more tired than usual. Eating his dinner he had gone to the bedroom and slept these days. Somewhere she felt relieved about not getting abused but also she didn't love to see Taehyung in this state. Even on weekends he had gone towards the office.

Night came as she sat on the sofa after tucking Eunwoo to bed. She opened the TV and started watching a movie. It was currently 9:21 at night. But the night didn't seem peaceful like yesterday. Rain was pouring down as thunder grumbled in the sky with heavy wind.

Her eyes kept on travelling to the wall clock as the clock ticked it's time. But soon the noise of the car getting parked was heard. She stood up from the spot and walked towards the door and opened it to get a scene of a harsh wind blow. She looked at Taehyung who ran from the car park area to the door in a rush holding his laptop bag.

Taehyung entered the house. He came quite earlier than these past days and didn't look that tired. Y/n closed the door as she saw taehyung keeping his laptop bag on the tea table. She made her way towards him and opened his coat and took it on her hand. After Y/n opened his coat he turned around to her. Grabbing his coat from her hand he threw it on the sofa where Y/n just looked at him in disbelief.

Y/n: what's wron-

Before she could complete her sentence her cheeks turned red with a taehyung slap.

Y/n: what did i do this time?

She whispered as taehyung slammed her in the wall.

Taehyung: DON'T. QUESTION. MY. ACTION.

He slapped her saying every word where she looked at him with hands holding her cheeks. Before she could speak or do anything her jaw was met by a hard punch. She cried. She felt unconscious. Soon her stomach was met by punch as well. She looked at Taehyung but like always empty eyes with rage and jaw clenched.

Y/n: tae please stop

She said sobbing.

Taehyung: why shall i after all you ruined my life these three years.

He said and threw her on the floor.

Taehyung: dare to move from that place... I will kill you.

He said and squatted down and ripped her clothes. Standing up he unblocked his belt and stretched it. Looking at him Y/n shook her head vigorously but a loud scream left her lips with thunder grumbling at the sky. He kept on slamming the belt hard on her body. She moved her hand to hide her revealed body but it didn't take time to throw her hands on the floor in pain. Her scream increased its volume from the last as he slammed the belt more powerfully than the previous one.

Her body scratched as her skin got red to the parts where the belt made a contact. Lightly blood dripped staining the belt. But still he didn't stop. Her body stopped moving on the contact as her mouth shut. Her eyes only left tears in contact. Once he stopped she slowly moved his head looking at him to find him staring at her. Stepping at her he walked towards the kitchen.

Soon he was back with a pot with hot boiling water. He looked at her once and poured the hot water all over her body. Her body started burning, pain grew more. She felt like dying. Placing the pot on the floor while squatting down he looked towards the floor which was wet now with water which seemed red after mixing up with her blood. He looked at her lips and body trembling, eyes closed with tears coming out and a red face.

Taehyung: did it hurt?

y/n slightly nodded.

Taehyung: oohh poor baby but still IT'S NOT ENOUGH FOR ME.

He said and kicked her stomach while standing up. He kept on kicking and soon she passed out but he didn't stop.

TO BE CONTINUED
DID YOU ALL LIKE THIS CHAPTER IF YES THEN VOTE AND COMMENT IF NO THEN ALSO VOTE ATLEAST. HEHE. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH. THANK YOU SO MUCH READING IT. AND WRITE HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS CHAPTER.