Chapter 7

DID YOU FIND SOMEONE ELSE ?

Blood stained in his hands as he looked at it. Turning his back at Y/n he slept.

Y/n's Pov

My eyes open in the middle of the night. My head was aching badly. Even though it was dark I felt my vision really blurry. My body ached as I tried moving my leg. My face hurts, and then now I couldn't stop rather than bursting into tears. Loud sobs left my lips even if I tried to control. Until I felt hands wrapping around me making me flinch. Light turned on as taehyung looked at me with his sleepy eyes. He gave a sigh and got out of bed and walked downstairs. He came up with chopped fruits and a glass of water which was warm. He placed it on the night table and walked towards his closet bringing a white shirt and first aid kit. I just looked at him laying down sobbing in pain. He came and sat on the side of the bed which I was laying down.

Taehyung: get up

He said in a sweet tone. I shook my head indicating no as I felt pain striking my body. Giving a sigh back again he held my shoulder slowly and made me sit on the bed. My body shivered in his touch as his hands traveled to the zip of my dress and opened it. My gaze just went down as he slid the dress.

Taehyung: take it out... I will not do anything.

He stated. His words left me off-guard as I looked at him. He didn't seem angry.

Taehyung: don't stare at me like that. I know I went over my limit today so I am doing this. But next time, be sure to ask before going out.

He said. Nodding my head I slowly took off my dress with little whimpers escaping my lips in pain. He caressed the wound slowly and applied some ointments. My body flinched every time as he applied ointment. Tears rolled down my eyes as well. Taking the shirt in his grip, he made me wear it. He cupped my cheeks and wiped the dried blood from wet wipes. Applying ointment on the wounds that were in my face he took the plate which had chopped food and fed me. Tears dropped down my face as I remembered what happened a few hours ago. Gaining my courage I asked grabbing his hand

Y/n: tae

Taehyung: hmm

Y/n: what will I say to Eunwoo after he sees the wounds in face?

Taehyung paused for a while but didn't speak a word. He ignored it like always. Holding his hand I said

Y/n: can you please stop being like this. Eunwoo is growing up. I don't want him to grow up with us like this. It will ruin him physically and mentally.

Taehyung: so you want everything like this to stop

Author's Pov

Y/n nodded. Her eyes covered with concern. Little light lighted up inside her heart as taehyung asked that question but didn't even took a second to last, as he spoke

Taehyung: then leave me with Eunwoo. I will marry someone else while you do whatever you like.

Her body trembled hearing him. Tears started following down non stop as she kept on looking at taehyung in disbelief where taehyung.

Taehyung: can you do that

Y/n shook her head and looked down. He could feel her trembling hands that were holding his. He didn't say anything then moved his gaze towards some corner of the room.

Y/n: d-do y-you ha-have someone else in your life?

She asked Taehyung to look at her in an instant.

Taehyung: No

Y/n: then why are you telling me to le-leave you?

She said looking right into his eyes.

Y/n: don't be silent now... please I want to know it.

Taehyung: eat this..

He said giving her painkillers directly ignoring her cries and words. She looked at him in disbelief but letting it go she took painkillers and laid down hiding her face with blankets. Giving a deep sigh Taehyung walked towards his side of the bed and laid down closing the lights turning the room dark like how their marriage life has turned.

TO BE CONTINUED~~

LET ME CLEAR IT RIGHT NOW THAT TAEHYUNG DOESNT HAVE ANY DISORDER LIKE JIMIN HAD IN BEING HIS DEBT. SO DONT DOUBT HIM. AND WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF THIS CHAPTER PLEASE COMMENT I WANT TO KNOW YOUR REVIEWS. IF YOU DO REVIEW TAEHYUNG WILL APPEAR IN YOURR DREAM WITH HIS BOXY SMILE.... HEHE