Chapter 26

Breathing the painful breath I looked at the surroundings at the moment. It didn't even feel good to be here in my hometown but not in my parents house. Looking down the empty road. Dad's sad face is always playing inside my mind while mom's surprised one while she heard Taehyung talking with her in that way. Turning around I see Staring at me from the door. He smiles walking to me and hug me

Taehyung: I am sorry

Y/n: for what

Taehyung: for talking with your mother like that. You seemed really hurt so I told her t-

Y/n: it's fine tae I was kind of used to it though..

Taehyung: Y/n

Y/n: hmm..

Taehyung: I love you

Y/n: I love you more

____________________

I whispered No please but it didn't even work as he tightly slapped me. Tears made their way through my eyes but still nothing worked as he tightly grabbed my hair making me cry in pain. Holding my hair he dragged me towards the lounge room and threw me at the floor. My head directly hit the coffee table as it gave up its existence shattering into pieces. Glasses dig on my skins but still he didn't change his looks. It stayed scary as always.

It's been three months but still he couldn't get enough of everything. He can't see what I'm going through. I looked at my hand where a wide scar was there from the taehyung stab in my hand. I felt a warm liquid flowing down my head as I touched it to see it as blood. With trembling hands I looked up at Taehyung who had a wide smirk plastered over his face now.

He squatted down and touched the blood flowing down my face, with his hands getting bloody as well. With that blood he touched my eyes like a line laughing afterwards

Taehyung: this is called crying on blood

Holding the collar of my shirt he made me stand up and pushed me towards the wall. My cries were echoing through the room. Coming and holding me he punched my jaw as agony hits me worse. Trembling in fear my feet's give on itself as my knees land on the floor with a thud. Taking out two handcuffs from the drawer he ties my both hands on the legs of the sofa. I moved my hand but the sound of chains hitting each other caught my ears. Taehyung came and sat on me as I looked at him, shivering in fear.

He pulled out a lighter. Flicking it he attached it on my skin. I moved but still he didn't stop. He kept on flicking the lighter burning my skin ruthlessly. Tears covered my face, screams echoed but he didn't stop. Getting raped. Beaten up. Was the only thing he used me for now. My heavy breathing was heard as he stooped. I looked at him as he extended his hands getting the peace of a glass. Sliding it down on my burnt skin.

____________________________________________________________________________

With a body flinch I wake up from the dream that I just had. My body was covered with sweats and my cheeks covered with tears. Getting up from the bed I opened the window and looked outside. Stars shone as the moon lit up the forest that was a few miles away from here. Weather was really perfect.

I close my eyes as the wind runs away touching me. Small smile spread on my lips but soon it faded away as I remembered what dream I had. Even my dreams are as complicated as my life. Giggling lightly to my painful life drop of tear ran down my eyes. Falling apart in this way was not how I thought. I slowly looked at the road from the window. Even if I jump from here nothing will change anyway.

There might be little struggle for Eunwoo but taehyung will marry someone else anyway. With a deep breath I walked towards the bed and kissed the Eunwoo as well as taehyung. Caressing their face lightly I whisper

Y/n: I will forever love you two. 

______-------------_______----------

To be continued~
What do you guys think will happen now. if you do please comment if not then its going to be revealed in the next chapter anyway...hehe....