Chapter 5

Y/n's POV
I looked around the back yard as Eunwoo ran here and there with only diaper over his body. Taehyung has left for office a while ago. As I expected I didn't hear sorry, he just told me to repeat the rules. Looking at Eunwoo all I want for him is a good life like other mothers expect for their children, but looking at Taehyung being worse than the day before makes me question myself.

Sharp screams run through my body everyday saying "He might have got someone better than me" but even imagining someone else with him makes me unconscious. All these days and still now I have a blind love for him which I really don't want to break into pieces but the only thing I can feel now is a slight crack over it.

Taking a deep breath I walk towards the running Eunwoo.

Y/n: Baby come...

After hearing me he ran to me smiling sheepishly showing his boxing smile exactly the same to taehyung. I carried him in my arms and took him inside. Entering in the bathroom I slowly placed him in the bathtub and opened the tap for the water. His body flinched slightly but soon he started playing with it happily.

I placed his towel wrapped body in the bed and brought clean clothes and diapers for him to wear. Using baby moisturizer all over his body I dressed him in his clothes.

Covering his body with duvet I walked towards the tea table which had fruits placed over it. Taking an apple I started cutting it into small pieces and fed him. After he ate an apple, I got into the duvet and sat in the bed. Sitting in my lap he rested his head on my chest, I covered his body fully with a blanket and rocked him to sleep.

Placing him on the bed carefully I placed pillows on the side so he won't fall down. Even though there was a crib he didn't like to sleep on it. Kissing his head slightly I walked downstairs and started the house chores.

--

Author's Pov

It was 4 in afternoon as Taehyung came home way more quickly than usual. He walked towards the bedroom to see Y/n and Eunwoo sleeping peacefully. Y/n had come and laid down after completing the house chores resulting her to drift over sleep.

Without making any sound he went towards the bathroom and took a warm shower. Wearing clothes after shower he turned back as he heard little whines of Eunwoo who had just woke up. Eunwoo slowly sat in the bed and raised his arms for taehyung to carry him up. Smiling at his little baby he carried him in his arms and covered y/n body perfectly with a blanket. Without making any noise he slowly closed the door and went downstairs with Eunwoo over his arms.

Eunwoo kissed his cheeks cutely and rested his head on his shoulder making Taehyung chuckle. He sat on the sofa and made Eunwoo face him. Kissing his little lips he asked

Taehyung: missed me

Eunwoo: yup

Taehyung: how much

Eunwoo: this much

Eunwoo said and threw his arms side to side showing how much he missed taehyung. Taehyung giggled.

Taehyung; did momma took good care of you

Eunwoo: yes

Taehyung: what did you do with her today hmm?

Eunwoo: I played with her, did showery with her and lotsss of thin

Taehyung: hmmm... now what do you want to do with daddy then

Eunwoo: dance*he said jumping slightly*

Taehyung: dance??

Eunwoo: yup *giggles*

Taehyung played music and started dancing with Eunwoo. Who just jumped giggling. Music got too loud which woke y/n up. She panicked at first as she didn't see Eunwoo but got relief as she heard Taehyung talking.

Fixing her messy hair she walked downstairs to Eunwoo and taehyung dancing cutely. Smiling at her sight she walked towards the kitchen and prepared lunch for all of them.

2 weeks later

Everything was going fine in these two weeks. Taehyung did nothing to y/n. Y/n body was healing as she got nothing in these two weeks. She felt a bit relieved today as Taehyung's parents took Eunwoo with them for three days. Looking at excited Eunwoo she let him go with his parents. It was night time and she was there preparing dinner for both of them. She was preparing kimchi fried rice for both of them. But she closed the stove and walked towards her car in a rush as there was no salt left.

Driving towards the grocery store she bought salt and other items for the house. After she was done paying for the amount she made her way back to the house to find Taehyung opening the door with rage in his eyes.

TO BE CONTINUED~~~