Chapter 2

Feeding some bites to Eunwoo I completed my breakfast and started washing the dirty dish until two hands wrapped around my waist.

Taehyung: I will be going now. And for that I want to hear rules from you.
Taking a deep breath I whispered

Y/n: 1. Stay in the house and if I need to go out make sure to ask permission for it.
2. Act happy in front of Eunwoo.

Taehyung: and what's the third one?
He said slowly squeezing my waist.

Y/n:
3. Don't interact with any man or tell anyone about the thing that's going between us.

Taehyung: Good

He said and kissed my cheeks and walked away with Eunwoo to the lounge room where he does some works in laptop and let Eunwoo watch rhymes.

Author's pov

Soon Taehyung left the house for his office in his official attire and Y/n was left with Eunwoo. Like other days she took him to the backyard and let him play on the ground. Within a half hour of running here and there both of them were tired. Carrying him in her arms she went towards the bedroom and laid down feeding him her breast milk. Soon both of them were asleep.
-------------

It was 10:13 in the clock as Y/n waited for Taehyung to come back from his office. Eunwoo had already slept after eating his dinner and watching some nursery rhymes. Y/n had tucked him inside the bed with pillows at the side so he would not fall down from the bed.

Time kept on increasing until she heard a car getting pulled near the house. Running towards the door she saw tired taehyung coming out of the car. Opening the door widely, taehyung stepped inside.  She looked at him and closed the door. She turned around but her body was pulled towards the lounge room.

Taehyung turned towards Y/n and gave her disgusting looks. Y/n didn't know what it was until her cheeks got in contact with his big hands. With the force her face had turned into another side. Tears had already started to fill her eyes as she knew what would be coming for her at the moment.

Soon she was thrown to the ground with taehyung kicking her mercilessly. She cried as she felt her body breaking. Her lips left whimpers as she said sorry for taehyung without knowing the reason behind her mistakes. His kicks were surrounded all over her body. At first her hands had moved to hold the aching parts but her hands also got kicked making her release it. Her face was turning red. Her body was going weak as every hard contact was made over her body. Her eyes were closed as she left hard sobs. About 30 minutes of kicking her taehyung stopped and squat down and said

Taehyung: it's been nearly two days since you got these beatings so I thought of reminding you where you usually belong and that's on my feet.

He stood up and kicked her back again saying'

Taehyung: Cause you are just trash.

He said and left the room, Y/n clutched her body and slept there only as she didn't feel like moving.

-
Morning was here as Y/n eyes slowly started opening. She tried to stretch her body but only thing she got was pain. Looking towards the clock it ticked 5:45. Breathing heavily she sat on the sofa even though pain covered her body. Resting her head on her hand she cried. His words hurt more than his beatings. She never thought her life which was going on the good path took such a turn in 7 months as she nearly found everyday crying for the pain she got.

All the words that she got from taehyung started to ring in her mind and they were
"You don't deserve to be my wife"
"You are a trash"
"I don't know how I even fell for a girl like you"
"Your parents fooled me"
"Why did I even marry you?"
"You belong to my feet"
"I regret loving you"

These words rang inside her head as she clutched hard on it. She knew she had lose all her importance from his eyes and the only thing that she knew was he is only accepting her till now because she is the mother of his child. She wanted to leave him but she couldn't cause even if she runs away her love towards Eunwoo will pull her back to this house where she finds no escape.

Again taking a deep breath she stood up even though her muscles screamed in her body not to move. Slowly she climbed the stairs.She entered the bedroom as she saw taehyung sleeping peacefully hugging Eunwoo. Her mind screamed
"He doesn't love you anymore"
"Leave him"
"You don't deserve a life like this where you have no importance"

She looked down and moved towards her closet and searched for a long sleeve sweatshirt with jogger pants. Carrying her outfit with a towel she walked inside the bathroom. Stripping down she observed the marks in her body. Red and blue spots with his shoe marks. Running her hand on the bruise slowly she looked down and took a shower. Done with showering and brushing her teeth she wore her clothes and tied her hair in a high bun.

Moving outside she saw Taehyung sitting on the bed looking over his phone. He looked at her and moved outside the bed and walked towards her. Caressing her cheeks he smirked and pulled her towards the other bedroom and sat on it making y/n stand in front of him. Her gaze was down as she felt scared.

His hands held the theme of the sweatshirt. He lifted up the sweatshirt and caressed the bruise. Smirking back again he bite the bruises making it hurt even more with nail digging around his grip. She whimpered as Y/n hands held Taehyung's head trying to detach it from her body. She could feel him smirking while biting her marks, tears started to pour down her eyes as she felt asking tearing apart in his bites.When he thought that's it for now he stood up and wiped the tears which were coming down her eyes.

Y/n: Tae why are you doing this I did nothing wrong yesterday.
She said while crying hard. Hearing her question he whispered.

Taehyung: being a good girl doesn't work. You should also know how to pleasure your husband whom you failed. Make sure your lips catch it tonight if you don't want anything to happen.

He said and left the room. Y/n knew what he meant by "Make sure your lips catch it tonight if you don't want anything to happen". She looked down and sat on the bed. She didn't feel like moving. Her head started aching really badly. She didn't move and lay down in the bed. She didn't even want to make breakfast. Covering her body with the duvet she closed her eyes.

TO BE CONTINUED
I hope you liked this chapter if you did don't forget to vote and comment.
I know you guys may say abusive content made its way too quick but I wanted to take this story like this. Hehe
And something
Next chapter have smut 😏😏.
Get ready my berries.