Chapter 19

I called out as taehyung looked at me. He glared at me and walked toward eunwoo in the blink of an eye. Eunwoo ran and hid behind me crying heavily. Turning around i holded eunwoo in my arms and wiped tears which never stopped falling down. Giving a deep breath

Y/n: baby i and daddy were just playing

I said he looked at me and shook his head and hugged me tightly. Taehyung came and stood by me biting his lips. I looked at him but got caught by emptiness. Wave of fear ran over my body. Fearing what might come next drop of tear left my eye. Caressing Eunwoo's head and wiping the tear away from mine cheeks. I spoke back again, cutting the atmosphere caught with tiny little sobs.

Y/n: baby look at me..
He slowly looked at me and wiped the tears himself.

Y/n: you know daddy i was playing. Don't cry. You know how much daddy loves me. He will never do that knowingly, we were just playing..right taehyung?

My words stabbed myself for speaking wish it was just a game but in reality it's not. I moved my gaze from eunwoo to taehyung expecting him to answer, smiling lightly he nodded. Coming forward to me and eunwoo he cupped the little ones cheeks and said..

Taehyung: daddy loves playing these kinds of games with momma....it was a fake slap not a real one babyyy..i will never do that to your mom.

He said. My heart clenched he really loved doing all these stuff with me. He doesn't even have a little regret or grief while saying it. Eunwoo looked at both of us and smiled afterwards. Kissing my lips he went into the arms of taehyung and kissed him as well. Giggling he said "let's go". Glaring at me one last time, Taehyung walked towards the door. Following them lost in my thoughts I locked the door.

.

Day was going perfectly like eunwoo thought of having. In the morning it was my mistake to even speak regarding that. After all, I came into this world being a mistake, and married someone being a mistake... and soon I might be a mistake for being Eunwoo's mom. I looked up stopping to play with my fingers to see eunwoo playing with one of the kids and taehyung talking with a girl, smiling. His eyes caught me but ignored, laughing and giggling.

I can hear mine heart cracking but at this point I can't take a step there. I don't think I deserve to be with him. He needs someone that's beautiful and perfect and here I am nothing more than trash. He seems to be happy with someone else than me even though she is just a stranger.

Author's Pov

Giving a deep sigh she took out her phone and started looking over the photo. Scrolling to the top of the pictures she caught one of her favorites photos and that was her father holding her in his arms when she was around 5-6 months. Angry and irritated king looked over her face where her dad had a beautiful smile. Smiling lightly over it she observed every detail in that picture lovingly until they were snatched. She looked over the person who snatched it but like expected it was taehyung. Standing up from the bench she looked at taehyung.

Taehyung gave her the phone back and diverted his gaze to the trees present there. Breathing heavily Y/n opened her lips.

Y/n: I want to meet my dad. It's been about a year. Don't cage me like this please.
Taehyung looked at her and spoke

Taehyung: why do you even want to meet them anyway if they would have cared they would have visited you.

Y/n:....

Taehyung: let me keep visiting you far away.. Do they even call you, I guess not right?

Y/n:...

Taehyung: Speak up. I don't like silent answers and you should clearly know about it by now. Ok so when was the last time they called you?

Y/n: nearly 3 months ago..
She said whispering

Taehyung: huh 3 months ago..
Scoffing over her answer he said back again..

Taehyung: and? You still want to meet them.. Ridiculous

Y/n: taehyung they are my parents

Taehyung: yea I know when I told them they were mine?

Y/n did not speak anything. She lowered her gaze. But taehyung words never stopped. Making fun of how her parents didn't even call in these past 3 months. Her eyes watered at every word he took. His words hurted her even more than his abuses. His words started leaving scars over her. Tears threatened to fall down. Soon he started questioning over how bad mom she is but still she couldn't connect the dots. His words started to ring inside her head. Sharp pain caught her but still taehyung didn't stop. Her breathings started getting uneven. But soon he stopped until he saw eunwoo coming towards them running smiling.

Ignoring her state he took eunwoo in his arms and kissed his cheeks. And sat down on the bench where Y/n sat a few minutes ago. She stood over there with a gaze down on her feets. Not processing anything she started walking. Taehyung looked at her strangely so did eunwoo.

To be continued
I hope you guys like this chapter if you did don't forget to vote and comment. What do you guys think will happen now.
Any takes???
If yes comment
If no wait for another chapter 🙂
I know many of you might not have liked how easily Eunwoo took the slap as a game but I didn't like the thought of him being separated and sacred with Taehyung. As you guys already know that the reason for his abusive behavior (if you haven't please comment I will post a chapter of explanation) and eunwoo being scared and separate from him use to complicate the situation even more and even you all know eunwoo is just 2 years old child so .... And a quick update for the chapter cause I made it on weekend 😂😂.