Chapter 25

Y/m: what mommy huh? The only thing i am glad about you is you seem a good mother

Taehyung: which you could never be

y/n and her mom's eyes diverted to taehyung right away as her dad stood near him. He didn't go against taehyung as he knew she could never be a good mom to Y/n. Parties, money was the only thing she lived upto when y/n was borned. She hated y/n for ruining her body.

Taehyung came forward and said

Taehyung: it's fine if you don't like her but don't treat her like nothing. She must not be important to you but she is to me. I don't want anyone to treat my important things like this. I don't know what's wrong with you but being a mom you should know how to treat your child. You told her she stood up as a good mom but why don't you look at yourself you don't even seem like a good one to compare yourself with her. I know you're older and respect you as my elder but behaving like this to someone doesn't even seem an inch favourable. Respecting elders is not only the thing but respecting the junior's is also a thing and the main point is that being a mother you should treats her like a child not like an outsider.

He said and pulled Y/n and carried eunwoo in his arms and walked out of the room. Y/n's dad tried to stop him but he didn't. Pushing Y/n softly to the passenger seat he locked the door and again walked inside and brought the luggage. Her dad looked from the door sadly but Taehyung didn't care at that point. Y/n finally burst into tears but taehyung drove away from the place.

On the other hand Y/n' dad stood there sadly looking at the floor. It was not the first time he regretted marrying her. Tears streamed down his eyes too. Seeing his child go away like this was painful for him. With a sad face he closed the door and walked towards his bedroom and locked the door and called Y/n with shaky breath.

Call was accepted soon but he couldn't even speak a word after hearing an painful hello from the other side..

Y/f: i am really sorry baby

Y/n: d-daddy don't be sorry

Y/f: but your mo-

Y/n: it's fine..don't be sad

Y/f: are you guys going back?

Y/n: seems like

Y/f: ohh...

Y/n heard his words which came out with shaky breath. She knew he was sad. But still she couldn't do anything. She looked at Taehyung when he stopped his car in one of the guest houses located there. He snatched the phone from her grip

Taehyung: dad

Y/f: yes

Taehyung: i am really sorry for behaving like t-

Y/f: nah its fine....she needed to heart that anyway

Taehyung: we are not going back but staying in the guest house that's 5 minute away from there. I know you might feel bad after knowing this but i don't want Y/n to be this sad. You can come and join us.

Y/n dad smiled a little but still he felt bad after knowing his own daughter and son-in-law not being able to stay with him after his wife's behaviour. But on the other side he wanted Y/n to be happy and he knows that will happen if she stays away from her mom.

To be continued~~~
My freaking book took third place on be with you awards... hehe 😜
I know this chapter is really short but
Happiest Birthday to our moon child...

 hehe 😜 I know this chapter is really short but Happiest Birthday to our moon child

And lastly don't forget to tell me if the book gets boring 😶😶.