Chapter 10

Taehyung's pov

I laid down on the bed after covering her with a blanket. I looked at the side only to hear heavy breathings. Giving a deep sigh I hugged Eunwoo. I tried my best to sleep but when I closed my eyes her red eyes, energy less body came up. Ignoring it, I quickly drift into sleep.

Hour passed by as I heard a high pitched crying sound. Knowing exactly what it is, I slowly opened my eyes to see Eunwoo crying. Sitting up I looked at y/n who was still sleeping. Carrying Eunwoo in my arms I placed him on my lap and rocked him. But he didn't stop.

Taehyung: why are you crying?

Eunwoo: I am hungiee.

Taehyung; you're hungry?

Eunwoo nodded rubbing his eyes.

Standing up from the bed with him in my arms. I walked towards the kitchen and prepared his food. Feeding him, I brought him back to the bedroom and caressed his head trying my best to make him sleep which he did in about 15 minutes. After he fell in a deep slumber I closed my eyes.

Author's POV

Morning made its way. As the sun rose up but clouds were in a mood to play. They covered the sun trying their best not to let him get in his work. Taehyung slowly woke and looked at his side to see Y/n still sleeping as Eunwoo was hugging her now. She was in the same position as yesterday.

Taehyung slowly stretched his back and stepped outside the bed and walked towards Y/n who was sleeping. Touching her forehead he felt her in flames.

Taehyung: fuck

Cursing he brought a wet towel and placed it on her head. He moved towards the bathroom and did his daily routines. After everything was done he stepped out and wore his clothes. He again walked towards y/n and removed the towel and kept it on the laundry basket and walked outside even though she still had a high fever.

Y/n slowly opened her eyes adjusting the bright light as she felt someone shaking her body. she looked to the side as she saw Eunwoo. He smiled as he saw her looking at him.

Eunwoo: momma wakey wakey.

Y/n: hmm

She hummed and slowly stood up. She touched herself as she felt her own body burning. Her eyes traveled to the other side of the bed as she found it empty. Looking at Eunwoo she asked with a weak voice.

Y/n: where is daddy baby?

Eunwoo: I dunno momma

Y/n diverted her eyes towards the clock only to find it ticking on 10:17. "He must have gone towards his office" she thought to herself. She looked at Eunwoo smiling and said.

Y/n: lets go downstairs you must be hungry.

Eunwoo: lets gooo

Y/n chuckled as she stepped outside the bed. She stood up but her vision slightly got blurry as her legs felt numb. Ignoring the numbness like always she held Eunwoo's hand and walked downstairs.

Like always day went by taking care of Eunwoo. But this time her body did not feel that good. She took her trauma medicine as well as medicine to cure her fever.

Night came by as y/n sat down on the sofa with Eunwoo on her laps. Eunwoo spoke a lot as y/n giggled hearing his little conversations. She slowly pulled him close to her chest as she whispered I love you baby".

Eunwoo: momma why sad?

But before Y/n could reply, the doorbell was heard. She placed Eunwoo on the sofa and said "don't move". Getting a nod she walked towards the door and opened it to see taehyung. As soon as he saw her, taehyung placed his hands on her forehead to find the temperature much less than morning.

Entering inside he asked whispering

Taehyung: did you take medicine?

Y/n: yes

Taehyung: good

Eunwoo: daddy

Taehyung: yes baby

Eunwoo ran towards taehyung and hugged his legs. Taehyung took him in his arms and kissed his cheeks as Eunwoo kissed his lips. Where y/n just stared at both of them smiling. 

TO BE CONTINUED~~~ 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS CHAPTER. I KNOW ITS KIND OF BORING. WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN IN THE NEXT ONE. ANY GUESSES IF YES THEN COMMENT , IF NO THEN WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER.

 ANY GUESSES IF YES THEN COMMENT , IF NO THEN WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER