Chapter 17

Y/n slowly woke up in the morning. She slowly sat up but the pain in her hands strike up as she moved. She looked at her hands as events from last night came to her mind. She curled up in a ball crying hard.

Taehyung: woke up huh

Hearing his voice she flinched and looked at him coming towards her. She started to shiver seeing him, traumatized. He came and sat next to her and pulled her to his broad chest. Holding her hands he chuckled lightly. Moving his hand he gripped the wound. She shouted again.

Y/n: pl-please le-le-leave my han-hand...

She said crying.

Taehyung: No...

Y/n: please
She said crying hard.

Taehyung: ok if you obey one thing
He said stubbornly..

Y/n: what is i-it

Taehyung: wanna know?
Y/n nodded.

Taehyung: ok... then you have to follow the rules that i give to you and they are-:

1). 1. Stay in house - if you need to go out my permission is needed. If i say yes you are allowed. If I say no you're are not.

2). Act happily in front of Eunwoo.

3).Don't interact with any man or tell anyone about the thing that's going between us.

Ok or not

He said squeezing her hands even more...

Y/n:o-o-ok

Taehyung: good job baby... now turn to me

He said leaving her hand. She slowly turned towards him. He pecked her lips and whispered while caressing her cheeks

Taehyung: You know why i did this to you yesterday?

Y/n: no
She said whispering.

Taehyung: yesterday i saw you in the park talking with a man. At first you ignored him which made me happy but afterwards you started talking to him smiling... i felt jealous that it's been a while since you haven't talked with me like that.... So i did that yesterday.. Didn't that feel better.. I felt really good while doing that to you , you know. Now see these things will return back again if you do not obey my rules and I hope you don't want that or you do.

He said slightly caressing her stabbed hand.

Taehyung: i said do you want that?

Y/n shook her head.

Taehyung: that's my baby girl... kiss me baby for treat

With her trembled lips she leaned and kissed his lips softly with tears flowing down. As Taehyung grabbed her cheeks and deepened the kiss and wiped her tears away. Breaking the kiss Taehyung pulled her in a hug as she just closed her eyes feeling anxious. But soon they heard Eunwoo's sharp cry. Taehyung stood up and brought crying Eunwoo in his arms. As soon as Eunwoo saw Y/n he stretched his arms to go with her but her hands were not so great to carry him. Understanding it, Taehyung sat right next to her back again and kept Eunwoo in her arms. His cries stopped. She slowly lifted her shirt and made Eunwoo drink milk. Wiping tears from his little chubby cheeks, she caressed his head slightly even though her hands felt hurt while even moving an inch. While Taehyung just stared at her who had a smile over her lips while looking at Eunwoo drinking milk. He slightly smiled as well.

~*~
To be continued~~
I know this chapter is short and I am really sorry for that. My physical school is starting from tomorrow and I am busy searching all my school necessities. I don't wanna go to school....I love online classes but now I have to. 😭😭😭...... My best friends got separate class then me she is section B while I am in A thats sucks.
But don't worry I will try my best to update but now it might turn in to weekly or monthly updates. And I will end the flashback with 2 episodes maybe more. And you know what's coming 😏.