Chapter 4

Y/N's POV

My body felt sore. I changed my positions from left to right but nothing worked. I looked at sleeping Eunwoo who had just slept after drinking milk. He was hugging Taehyung who was fast asleep after doing the worst to me.

I gave him everything that was in my world but today he questioned my pride. How could he say I am slut when I have only laid over his bed? Did he even think before saying it or am I really that worst that I got these words and torture . And I must be a fool to stay with me after getting abused for the past 7 months. He once said he loves me more than anything in this world but what happened in just 7 months that he took a step of abusing and raping me. He saw my pain but he got pleasure increasing it more and more. He destroyed me physically and mentally but still no regrets. I don't know what kind of future I will get when I am trying to make Eunwoo's future good with both of his parents.

These questions have been roaming inside my head since 7 months and when I have tried to ask him I just get something unexplainable. Change in his behavior unexpectedly has ruined me.

3 years ago~~~~

I sat down on the park bench with Taehyung who is my husband now. We had our hands intertwined. It's been a long journey for us to step in here. First childhood friends and then lovers and now married couples. Everything feels magical in just these five years with him. Even though it's been just a week of us getting married, the love we had in these 5 years is beyond my imagination. Resting my head over his shoulders I looked at the kids playing at the park. Unknowingly my lips formed a smile when I thought we will be also having a kid in the upcoming future. Who will run around the house with those tiny little legs falling here and there. I looked at my husband who also had his gaze over those children's.

Taehyung: No need to stare for that long. I know I am handsome.

He said while looking at me now. Before I could even speak anything he said looking back at those kids.

Taehyung: Y/n let's have a baby. I really can't stop myself now. I want to hold a mini one of ours.

Y/n: Taehyung but it's too early

Taehyung: No it's not. We are married now and we have the right to take our decision ourselves. Look at those kids don't you imagine someone running in the house calling me dad and you mom.

Y/n: I do

Taehyung: Then

I did not speak anything and looked back at those kids when he squeezed my shoulder slightly.

Taehyung: Y/n it's about to be 6 years of us being in a relati-

Y/n: But 1 week of us getting married

Taehyung: I know that but before that look at me.

He said and I looked at him. He joined our foreheads and said

Taehyung: It's about to be six years of us being together. And you know this means what "even though how many problems we had in the way we solved it with each other's support. Then what's wrong. I know you're my destiny so why don't we make our little own family with babies hmm. I know you are thinking that others will say it's quick but for me it's not. Because that baby we would make carries love from both of us then what's wrong. And what's wrong making a baby which indicates the love we have for each other??"

Back to present

Tears filled my eyes remembering that. My heart ached. He wanted a little family which we have now. But everything changed, his behavior and love towards me. He was the one to make a decision of us getting married but now he says he regrets and blames my parents for bringing in this world. What did I do wrong that I am getting this?

Just thinking that tears started to drop from my eyes. The Questions are thousands but I don't even have an answer for one. I am really disgusting.

Author's Pov

Her eyes closed as she questioned herself and blamed herself for everything but nothing was inside taehyung. Not even a small point. It hurted her but not him. They say loved one pain shattered the one who loves but here nothing was it. Nothing neither he felt guilty nor broken looking at her crying for him to stop.

TO BE CONTINUED~~~
I have made about 3 chapters already and they are in drafts and I can't stop myself to release them. So be happy guys 3 days continuous update on this story 😁😁.
Till then be safe and I love you berries 🥰