Chapter 16

Y/n started spacing her from taehyung after that horrific Friday. Taehyung noticed it but he didn't seem bothered about it. She was near taehyung only when Eunwoo had called her to sit beside taehyung. She was too weak to refuse her little baby as he did not deserve this. Taehyung neither uttered a word to her nor he looked at her properly.

It was evening time as Eunwoo cried with Y/n to take him to the park. She refused him but he was too stubborn. Giving a deep sigh Y/n dressed Eunwoo on warm clothes as evening always seemed quite chilly. Taking him to park she stayed on one of the park benches and looked at Eunwoo running here and there. Her lips formed a smile as she saw her little one enjoying himself with some child. This was the same park where Taehyung had kept a word of having a baby. But after a little pass of time one of the men from the park came and sat right next to Y/n.

??: it's not good to be alone at the park, young lady.

He said as she looked at the person sitting next to her.

Y/n: I am not alone I am here with my son

??: You have a son?

Y/n: yes

??: Oh my, you seem really young for having a son.

Ignoring his words she turned to Eunwoo back again. But the latter sitting next to her spoke back again.

??: by the way I am Kim Namjoon and what about you

He said, making Y/n to look at him back again. Giving a sigh she replied

Y/n: I am Y/n.

Namjoon: nice to meet you

He said, offering his hand for a handshake.

Y/n: nice to meet you too.

She said, accepting his handshake as Namjoon gave her a smile.

Namjoon: So what does your husband do?

Y/n: he works in jin hit. He is the manager of the company.

Namjoon: oh so your husband is Kim taehyung

Y/n: yes... how do you know about him?

Namjoon: cause I am the brother of jin hit company's boss.

Y/n: oohh...

She said in a shocked expression.

Namjoon: So I gotta go now... it was nice meeting you Mrs. Kim

Y/n: it was nice meeting you too.

Namjoon: I hope we can be friends..

Y/n: yes we can

Y/n replied with a smile over her face. Bidding goodbye to each other, Y/n stayed there until Eunwoo wanted. Driving back to the house she fed Eunwoo who had started whining to go to sleep. Feeding him she rocked him in her arms as Eunwoo hugged her and slept peacefully. She was about to go and tuck him into the bed until the doorbell rang. With Eunwoo in her arms she opened the door to see Taehyung. He seemed angry but he controlled it as he saw Eunwoo in her arms. With a cold tone over his voice he asked

Taehyung: is he asleep.

Y/n: Y-yes

Taehyung: hmm give him to me I will tuck him on the bed until then prepare dinner.

Y/n: ok

She said as taehyung took Eunwoo in his arms and walked upstairs. Making dinner she started serving the food after taehyung made his way towards the dining room. 

When both of them were eating the dinner in silence Taehyung broke it and spoke still in a cold tone.

Taehyung: Come downstairs after completing everything house chores. I need to talk about something.

Y/n: about what?

Taehyung: to know it, come downstairs.

Y/n; o-ok

Y/n heart started beating crazily and took a step near the lounge room, she remembered the event that took place a few days ago. Her face started heating up in fear. When she entered inside she saw Taehyung's back facing her. Moving forward she stood in front of taehyung. His eyes looked up at hers. Standing up from his place he stood right in front of Y/n. lifting her face to his height he smirked.

Y/n: what do you want to talk about tae?

She asked politely. But before her lips left a scream as she felt pain sticking her hand. She grabbed her bloody hand from another as she got stabbed on the wrist. She looked at taehyung but again her legs were kicked making her lose balance and fall on the ground. Her head hit the coffee table as she held the back of her head, closing her eyes. Eyes left tears in pain.

Taehyung gripped her hair and started dragging her. She screamed in pain. She moved her stabbed hand to hold Taehyung's who was still dragging her. He took her to the bathroom dragging. She had already started to cry in pain. But soon her body came in contact of water. She was kept under the cold water.

Taehyung: Don't move from this spot until I come back.

He said left the gripped hair making her head to land on the hard surface of the floor with a thud. Taehyung came back with something in his hand.

Y/n: ta-tae
She whispered looking at it.

Y/n: don't carry that knife please...

But before she could say anything he came and held her hand.

Taehyung: and here it goes 1 2 3

Y/n: Aaahhhhhh

She screamed. Her screamed echoed inside the bathroom. Her palm felt hurt. When taehyung left the grip pulling out the knife she slowly moved her hands to get a view of it while crying. Her palm was stabbed. Knife went too deep. Mixing up with the water her blood started dripping down her neck. She tried to move her fingers but she couldn't. Her eyes were red as she slowly looked at taehyung.

Y/n: why?
But instead of getting an answer she was shushed.

Taehyung: shhh... no noise.

Hearing taehyung she looked at the side but her leg moved as she slowly stood up and walked outside the shower. But before that she heard a deep angry voice.

Taehyung: Who gave you permission to walk out from here...

He said, pulling her inside but holding her shirt. She didn't say anything as she kept on looking at her hands which were both stabbed one on wrist and another on palm.

Taehyung: I SAID WHO GAVE YOU PERMISSION..

But before she could answer she fell down and passed out. As her mind couldn't process the stuff. Her hands were still bleeding. Looking down at her he closed the shower tap.

Taehyung: wake up

He said moving her body with his leg but she didn't. He looked at the tiles underneath, they had started to paint on color red as water did not wash it down like before. Giving a deep sigh he squatted down and carried her outside and paced her down on the sofa. He checked her breathing which still seemed to be there. Standing up he walked upstairs and brought fresh clothes with first aid in his hand. Taking out bandages and ointment he took her hand and wrapped around her wrist tightly after applying the ointment on it. Taking another new set of bandages he wrapped around her hands even though knowing it needed stitches. Changing her into new sets of fresh clothes he left and went to bedroom and slept.

TO BE CONTINUED I want to ask you guys do you still want flashback to go on ore end? if you guys want end of flashback I will move to present if not then, flashback of past 8 abusive months will be showed. and thank you for reading this chapter don't forget to vote and comment. i love you all berries take care and stay safe.