Chapter 8

Giving a deep sigh Taehyung walked towards his side of the bed and laid down closing the lights turning the room dark like how their marriage life has turned.

Days fast as his hurtful words didn't stop attacking her. But this time he repeated the same words moreover ten times a day and that was "leave me". She felt anxious and tired. At one side Eunwoo was there and at another her pain. Like always she chose Eunwoo over the pain. She had slight change over her which not only taehyung and Eunwoo but also y/n noticed.

Asking permission for Taehyung just to go for body checkup she walked out of the house leaving Eunwoo in one of her friend's house. Taking a deep breath after reaching the hospital she walked towards the mental health block, where she had an appointment with a psychiatrist.

Walking inside the hospital room she sat in the chair in front of the doctor.

Doctor: you must be Kim Y/n right?

Y/n: ah yes

Doctor: So what's the problem?

Y/n: my head kind of aches at this part and I feel some changes over my own mental state.

Doctor: So let's take an x-ray at the hurt part ok.

Y/n: ok

With that she was taken to the x-ray room. She came out of the x-ray room taking x-ray. She sat on the chair as instructed by the doctor and waited for him to come out. Soon he came out.

Doctor: From when did your head start aching at that era?

Y/n: it's been around a week.

Doctor: did anything fall on that part or were you kicked or punched?

Flashes from that night came in her head where she remembered taehyung kicking in her head and it's been around a week now.

Y/n: I don't remember anything.

She said looking down at her lap even though she remembered taehyung kicking her at the exact same place.

Doctor: ohh... the part of your head which is aching looks like punched

Y/n: o-oh

Doctor: maybe you don't remember it but the part u said looks like it came from the impact of something making the brain to hit the skull. When your brain rattled inside the skull, the neurons and cells making up the soft brain tissue were damaged resulting in trauma.

Y/n eyes widened as she knew what trauma meant. Tears filled her eyes but she didn't let them pour out to her cheeks. Understanding the situation doctor said

Doctor: I know it must be shocking to you but that's what it is. I will recommend some medicines which look better to cure PTSD. And don't forget to come on the checkups that I am giving to you.

Y/n slightly nodded as the doctor wrote some medicines for her. Buying those medicine at the pharmacy she walked towards her friend's house shocked by the doctor's words.

Y/N'S POV

he really ruined me. Both physically and mentally. What can I do now? Eunwoo is still small where taehyung doesn't even listen to me. Even though I have been ruined in every way I can't see Eunwoo's life getting miserable. Whatever happens now I need to fight this trauma for Eunwoo.

Taking a deep breath I opened the door of my friend's house. Meeting up with her I took Eunwoo in my arms who was asleep. Taking a cab we made our way towards our house. It was 3:00 in the afternoon. I laid Eunwoo down in the bed and covered him with the blanket and took out the reports from my bed and hid it inside my closet. I can't let taehyung know about it. He would torture me even more than usual. So I will keep it a secret. My head was aching as I changed my clothes and slept hugging Eunwoo.

TO BE CONTINUED~
AT FIRST HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY TO OUR WORLDWIDE HANDSOME. THANK YOU SO MCUH FOR TAKING CARE OF BANGTAN. 

HOW DO YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER? IF YOU DID DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT FOR THIS CHAPTER

AND WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF Y/N KEEPING SECRET OF HER TRAUMA FROM TAEHYUNG. WIL IT BE GOOD R BAD? WHAT'S YOUR TAKE COMMENT ABOUT IT.