Chapter 9

Your lips formed a smirked when I trembled in fear

Y/N'S POV
Waiting up to 11;00 for Taehyung he stepped inside the house tired as usual

Taehyung: prepare dinner

He said and walked towards the kitchen. This behavior of his left me off guard. As he is someone he eats dinner after taking shower even if it's 12 at night. But today no.

Taehyung: are you planning to starve me huh?

He shouted from the kitchen. Getting back to my senses I walked towards the kitchen and started preparing his dinner. While he just looked at me. Taking a deep breath as usual before talking to him I spoke.

Y/n: why didn't you take shower before eating.

Hearing me he stood up from the chair and walked towards me.

Authors Pov

Hearing Y/n he walked towards her as Y/n tried to go backwards but the counter behind her stopped her from moving from the place. Taehyung came and kept his hands side to side blocking her from going away. Y/n's breathing grew as she saw taehyung tilting his head with an evil smirk over his face. He slowly rested his head on her neck and started leaving kisses. Her body stiffened over his touch.

Taehyung: You know why I didn't take a shower today before eating dinner. So I could take shower with you.

He said, pulling her by her waist. Y/n body trembled in fear making Taehyung notice. Moving his lips from her neck he placed it on her cheek and started biting and kissing it.

Taehyung: don't be scared, daddy's going to taste you very nicely.

Y/n: do-don't do this please.

Taehyung: I will

Y/n: please

Taehyung: no please. I will do this today, your period just ended so i will eat you tonight. Now serve the dinner, it's getting hot.

Y/n didn't say anything as she served him dinner which Taehyung ate. She washed the dishes with Taehyung sticking around her body like glue. She wanted to cry but she couldn't.

After everything was done Taehyung pulled her towards the bathroom which was downstairs.

Taehyung: open your clothes baby.

With hands trembling she opened her clothes. Undergarments still around her body. Taehyung looked at her and licked his lips and smirked.

Taehyung: Stay here don't move.

He said and walked out and brought rope and a long handkerchief. Pulling her towards the shower he tied her hands to shower head. She looked up and moved her hands vigorously but it didn't untie her. She gasped as Taehyung wrapped the handkerchief around her mouth so no sounds could escape.

He opened the shower as he started roaming his hands around her body. Soon he was biting her skin like a wolf. Hours passed as he kept on biting. Her skin bleeded as it couldn't take it more. She tried to block the water from her hands as she couldn't take its pressure over her. But Taehyung's hand moved towards her hand and held it tightly. Like always neither her scream worked nor her cries. Her voice came muffled but it was audible for Taehyung to know it.

After biting her body, he looked at her eyes which were bloodshot red. He smirked and looked at her form up to down. Her legs looked weak after being in water for hours with him biting all over her skin. Holding her waist he closed the water and untied her hands. After her hands untie her whole body weight came all over him. He held her firmly. Her body shivered in cold as taehyung opened the handkerchief from her mouth. Her cries got loud from muffled.

Without saying anything, Taehyung carried her and made her wear a bathrobe. Still her body shivered. Giving a deep sigh Taehyung carried her and took her towards the bedroom. Placing her in the bed he took out clothes from the closet and made her wear it. After wearing her clothes she laid down on the bed as taehyung covered her with the blanket.

To be continued~
What do you guys think about this chapter? Did you like taehyung new torture. what do you think what will happen in next chapter? Any guesses if yes then comment it if not then wait fir next chapter hehe.

And can you guys recommend me some book cover shop. Or is this cover fine?

 Or is this cover fine?