Chapter 1

Y/N's Pov
I looked at my reflection in the mirror as a sudden incident came over my mind. What can I expect now after those words which he said 2 days ago. "Why did I even marry someone like you"?

His words stabbed me but he didn't seem to be bothered or sorry about it. It's been nearly 3 years since we got married. It was a love marriage. We were together since high school and when we found out we were having problems staying away from each other we got married. Our parents' were happy knowing about us getting married. And our legs were not even in the ground knowing it. Everything was going perfect till two years until one day he came late in night and started beating me without any reason. I know after getting abused for about 7 months now I should have left him but I can't because we have already made a little family including me, taehyung and our 2 years old son Eunwoo.

If only Eunwoo was not here I would leave this house right after getting abused for 1 week straight. But all I know is Eunwoo needs both of us, his mom and dad cause it's really hard to give him love from one  being both parents. And in between two years he has already been attached to us. And I don't want Eunwoo to be the one to face problems. Even if I have to get abused I am not leaving this house.

Taking a deep breath after thinking all of these I came outside the bathroom to see Taehyung sleeping peacefully. Slowly moving towards my side of the bed I looked at Taehyung who was sleeping peacefully while hugging Eunwoo. Caressing his head slightly I placed a kiss on his forehead and looked towards my baby who had his small hands wrapped around taehyung. Placing a kiss over his left cheeks I stood up and walked towards the kitchen to prepare breakfast for me and taehyung.

Gathering all the ingredients for the pancake I started preparing it. After I was done again I walked towards our bedroom to see both of them still asleep. Moving forward I shook taehyung body

Y/n: Tae

Taehyung: hmm
He hummed with his eyes closed.

Y/n: wake up its 7 already

After hearing my words he slowly opened his eyes and looked at Eunwoo who was still in a deep sleep. Kissing his tiny nose with a smile over his face he slowly woke up placing Eunwoo's head in the pillow carefully. Stretching his body he looked at me and stepped out of the bed and whispered.

Taehyung: yesterday you were a good girl so I didn't do anything. Be sure to be good today as well.

He said and walked towards the bathroom scaring the hell out of me. After I heard a click indicating the bathroom is closed I moved towards his closet and took out an outfit for him. He is the manager in Jin hit office. And all I know is he has a lot of pressure of work over his head.

Preparing his clothes I squat down to pick Eunwoo's clothes. After I was done choosing both of their clothes I moved towards Eunwoo who was whining.

Y/n: What's wrong baby?
I said and sat myself down in bed as Eunwoo stood up and sat in my lap hugging my neck. Hugging him back I caressed his hair and asked

Y/n: had a good sleep

Eunwoo: yup
He said while giggling. Hugging him tightly I said

Y/n: I love you

Eunwoo: I loveee you morww
He replied back.

Y/n: is my baby hungry??

Eunwoo: Yup veieyy hun gry.

Taehyung: my baby is hungry wow
Taehyung said, stepping out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist looking sexy as always.

Eunwoo: daddy
He said in excitement.

Taehyung: Good morning baby.

Taehyung said and came and sat right next to me hugging both us after wearing his clothes.

Y/n: let's change your clothes Eunwoo come.

Eunwoo: but Eun woo is hun gry
He said while breaking long words into smaller one.

Taehyung: momma is right baby first we have to make you change your clothes and then we all will have breakfast ok.

Eunwoo: ok

Getting answers from Eunwoo Taehyung took him from my arms and hugged him. Standing from my place I brought his clothes which I had already taken out a few minutes ago. Walking towards them, Taehyung made him lay down on the bed after opening his pj's. Bringing the wet wipes after placing the cloths in bed. I wiped his body and changed him into new diapers. Making him wear clean clothes including shirt, shorts and socks. I kissed his lips, getting cute giggles.

After everything was done I holded Eunwoo in my arms. I walked down the stairs and walked towards the kitchen. Placing him on his tiny chair. I walked towards the kitchen counter and brought his milk bottle. Taehyung and I both sat down making Eunwoo in the middle. Placing breakfast on both our plates I started digging in food. Feeding some bites to Eunwoo I completed my breakfast and started washing the dirty dish until....

To be continued~~~~
I hope you like this first chapter of this story. If you did please vote and comment.
I love you all...